The Martin Agency Saves the Date for Marriage Equality
Later this year, the U.S. Supreme Court is set to make a decision on marriage equality. In anticipation of this decision, Tie The Knot and The Martin Agency have created “Supreme Save the Date,” a campaign that gives same-sex couples the opportunity to customize and send a save the date card to a Supreme Court Justice of their choice, before the same-sex marriage decision.
“Supreme Save the Date” will create awareness for marriage equality, targeting the 14 states that still do not have it. At the same time, the campaign will fill the mailboxes of Supreme Court justices with “Save the Dates” from couples whose wedding plans depend upon a marriage equality decision in order to move forward.
Tie the Knot supports marriage equality through the sale of bow ties and was founded by Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband Justin Mikita.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019