The Martin Agency Saves the Date for Marriage Equality
Later this year, the U.S. Supreme Court is set to make a decision on marriage equality. In anticipation of this decision, Tie The Knot and The Martin Agency have created “Supreme Save the Date,” a campaign that gives same-sex couples the opportunity to customize and send a save the date card to a Supreme Court Justice of their choice, before the same-sex marriage decision.
“Supreme Save the Date” will create awareness for marriage equality, targeting the 14 states that still do not have it. At the same time, the campaign will fill the mailboxes of Supreme Court justices with “Save the Dates” from couples whose wedding plans depend upon a marriage equality decision in order to move forward.
Tie the Knot supports marriage equality through the sale of bow ties and was founded by Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband Justin Mikita.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019