The Martin Agency Saves the Date for Marriage Equality
Later this year, the U.S. Supreme Court is set to make a decision on marriage equality. In anticipation of this decision, Tie The Knot and The Martin Agency have created “Supreme Save the Date,” a campaign that gives same-sex couples the opportunity to customize and send a save the date card to a Supreme Court Justice of their choice, before the same-sex marriage decision.
“Supreme Save the Date” will create awareness for marriage equality, targeting the 14 states that still do not have it. At the same time, the campaign will fill the mailboxes of Supreme Court justices with “Save the Dates” from couples whose wedding plans depend upon a marriage equality decision in order to move forward.
Tie the Knot supports marriage equality through the sale of bow ties and was founded by Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his husband Justin Mikita.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018
- IPG AHG to Participate in Dragon Boat Races - Published on 08/10/2018
- Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China - Published on 08/08/2018