IPG Featured in Business Roundtable Report
IPG is featured in a new Business Roundtable report that highlights the commitment of America’s CEOs to incorporate sustainability into their business practices. “Create, Grow, Sustain: Leading by Example,” details the sustainability efforts of companies through a series of testimonials from top CEOs, and provides insight into how many businesses, including IPG, are working to ensure effective environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices.
"As part of IPG’s long-term growth strategy, our agencies and clients are developing campaigns that create new markets for sustainable products,” commented Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “This fundamental change in marketing shifts demand towards more environmentally responsible products, and can result in consumer behavior change that positively impacts the environment.”
The annual Business Roundtable sustainability report, now in its eighth year, showcases how companies across the spectrum work to address environmental and energy challenges – while driving increased economic growth and job creation.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019