IPG Featured in Business Roundtable Report
IPG is featured in a new Business Roundtable report that highlights the commitment of America’s CEOs to incorporate sustainability into their business practices. “Create, Grow, Sustain: Leading by Example,” details the sustainability efforts of companies through a series of testimonials from top CEOs, and provides insight into how many businesses, including IPG, are working to ensure effective environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices.
"As part of IPG’s long-term growth strategy, our agencies and clients are developing campaigns that create new markets for sustainable products,” commented Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “This fundamental change in marketing shifts demand towards more environmentally responsible products, and can result in consumer behavior change that positively impacts the environment.”
The annual Business Roundtable sustainability report, now in its eighth year, showcases how companies across the spectrum work to address environmental and energy challenges – while driving increased economic growth and job creation.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018