IPG Featured in Business Roundtable Report
IPG is featured in a new Business Roundtable report that highlights the commitment of America’s CEOs to incorporate sustainability into their business practices. “Create, Grow, Sustain: Leading by Example,” details the sustainability efforts of companies through a series of testimonials from top CEOs, and provides insight into how many businesses, including IPG, are working to ensure effective environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices.
"As part of IPG’s long-term growth strategy, our agencies and clients are developing campaigns that create new markets for sustainable products,” commented Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “This fundamental change in marketing shifts demand towards more environmentally responsible products, and can result in consumer behavior change that positively impacts the environment.”
The annual Business Roundtable sustainability report, now in its eighth year, showcases how companies across the spectrum work to address environmental and energy challenges – while driving increased economic growth and job creation.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019