IPG Featured in Business Roundtable Report
IPG is featured in a new Business Roundtable report that highlights the commitment of America’s CEOs to incorporate sustainability into their business practices. “Create, Grow, Sustain: Leading by Example,” details the sustainability efforts of companies through a series of testimonials from top CEOs, and provides insight into how many businesses, including IPG, are working to ensure effective environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices.
"As part of IPG’s long-term growth strategy, our agencies and clients are developing campaigns that create new markets for sustainable products,” commented Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. “This fundamental change in marketing shifts demand towards more environmentally responsible products, and can result in consumer behavior change that positively impacts the environment.”
The annual Business Roundtable sustainability report, now in its eighth year, showcases how companies across the spectrum work to address environmental and energy challenges – while driving increased economic growth and job creation.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018