Campbell Ewald Helps Energy Upgrade California "Green-Out”
In honor of Earth Day this year, Campbell Ewald developed the first-ever California-wide Green-Out on behalf of Energy Upgrade California. Campbell Ewald worked alongside a consortium of agencies, including Lowe Profero, to create digital green spaces with a call to action that encouraged CA residents to express how they keep CA greener, and ultimately more Golden.
By leveraging existing Earth Day conversations in the social space, Campbell Ewald expanded the exposure of its efforts. In fact, the agency even partnered with a mix of influential social media users around California to join in and turn their social channels green. Check out the #BillionActsOfGreen and #StayGoldenCA conversations to read the sentiments.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018