FCB Brazil and Nivea Teach Kids About Sunburn with the Nivea Doll
Protecting children while on the beach is at the heart of NIVEA Sun Kids’ philosophy. Parents often struggle to snag their excited children long enough to properly apply sunscreen, so how do you teach a young child the importance of wearing sunscreen? Through the use of toys!
To educate children on UV protection, Nivea and FCB Brazil created the Nivea Doll—a doll made out of UV-sensitive material. When the doll is exposed to the sun without sunscreen, its skin quickly turns red—instantly depicting the harmful effects of the sun. To reduce the redness, a dollop of Nivea sunscreen turns the doll’s skin back to its normal shade.
“The NIVEA Doll combines fun at the beach with skincare education. It also helps a brand that has been around for a hundred years create an emotional relationship with new generations,” says Max Geraldo, creative VP for FCB Brazil.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019