FCB Brazil and Nivea Teach Kids About Sunburn with the Nivea Doll
Protecting children while on the beach is at the heart of NIVEA Sun Kids’ philosophy. Parents often struggle to snag their excited children long enough to properly apply sunscreen, so how do you teach a young child the importance of wearing sunscreen? Through the use of toys!
To educate children on UV protection, Nivea and FCB Brazil created the Nivea Doll—a doll made out of UV-sensitive material. When the doll is exposed to the sun without sunscreen, its skin quickly turns red—instantly depicting the harmful effects of the sun. To reduce the redness, a dollop of Nivea sunscreen turns the doll’s skin back to its normal shade.
“The NIVEA Doll combines fun at the beach with skincare education. It also helps a brand that has been around for a hundred years create an emotional relationship with new generations,” says Max Geraldo, creative VP for FCB Brazil.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019