IPG Celebrates Pride Month
To celebrate Pride Month, the IPGLBT is hosting a number of #IPGPride events:
- Marching with the Ad Council at the Pride Parade in celebration of Love Has No Labels
- In partnership with DiversityInc, IPGLBT will present a webinar that showcases what companies are doing in the LGBT space.
- IPGLBT will host a lunch and learn that presents current demographic data and marketing insights for engaging the LGBT market—which represents $790 billion in buying power!
- A Pride Month program will showcase works celebrating #IPGPride. The evening will feature FCB’s Love Made Legal campaign for PFLAG Canada and R/GA’s Love Has No Labels campaign for the Ad Council.
- For more on IPG’s LGBT programming, please visit http://merge.interpublic.com/ipglbt-page
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
more stories like this
For the second year in a row, IPG’s Asian Heritage Group will participate in…read more
MRM created a new site to communicate the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center’s…read more
UM’s partnership with Free the Children builds awareness for the…read more