IPG Celebrates Pride Month
To celebrate Pride Month, the IPGLBT is hosting a number of #IPGPride events:
- Marching with the Ad Council at the Pride Parade in celebration of Love Has No Labels
- In partnership with DiversityInc, IPGLBT will present a webinar that showcases what companies are doing in the LGBT space.
- IPGLBT will host a lunch and learn that presents current demographic data and marketing insights for engaging the LGBT market—which represents $790 billion in buying power!
- A Pride Month program will showcase works celebrating #IPGPride. The evening will feature FCB’s Love Made Legal campaign for PFLAG Canada and R/GA’s Love Has No Labels campaign for the Ad Council.
- For more on IPG’s LGBT programming, please visit http://merge.interpublic.com/ipglbt-page
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
more stories like this
For the second year in a row, IPG’s Asian Heritage Group will participate in…read more
MRM created a new site to communicate the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center’s…read more
UM’s partnership with Free the Children builds awareness for the…read more