IPG Celebrates Pride Month
To celebrate Pride Month, the IPGLBT is hosting a number of #IPGPride events:
- Marching with the Ad Council at the Pride Parade in celebration of Love Has No Labels
- In partnership with DiversityInc, IPGLBT will present a webinar that showcases what companies are doing in the LGBT space.
- IPGLBT will host a lunch and learn that presents current demographic data and marketing insights for engaging the LGBT market—which represents $790 billion in buying power!
- A Pride Month program will showcase works celebrating #IPGPride. The evening will feature FCB’s Love Made Legal campaign for PFLAG Canada and R/GA’s Love Has No Labels campaign for the Ad Council.
- For more on IPG’s LGBT programming, please visit http://merge.interpublic.com/ipglbt-page
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
more stories like this
For the second year in a row, IPG’s Asian Heritage Group will participate in…read more
MRM created a new site to communicate the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center’s…read more
UM’s partnership with Free the Children builds awareness for the…read more