IPG Celebrates Pride Month
To celebrate Pride Month, the IPGLBT is hosting a number of #IPGPride events:
- Marching with the Ad Council at the Pride Parade in celebration of Love Has No Labels
- In partnership with DiversityInc, IPGLBT will present a webinar that showcases what companies are doing in the LGBT space.
- IPGLBT will host a lunch and learn that presents current demographic data and marketing insights for engaging the LGBT market—which represents $790 billion in buying power!
- A Pride Month program will showcase works celebrating #IPGPride. The evening will feature FCB’s Love Made Legal campaign for PFLAG Canada and R/GA’s Love Has No Labels campaign for the Ad Council.
- For more on IPG’s LGBT programming, please visit http://merge.interpublic.com/ipglbt-page
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019
more stories like this
For the second year in a row, IPG’s Asian Heritage Group will participate in…read more
MRM created a new site to communicate the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center’s…read more
UM’s partnership with Free the Children builds awareness for the…read more