FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick Encourage Us to #FreeYourOrgans
In honor of national organ donation day on June 22nd, FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick launched a new awareness campaign to encourage organ donation. #FreeYourOrgans aims to create awareness about organ donation via the message that as an organ donor, you give your organs a second life.
Individuals who have signed on to be organ donors can show their pride by purchasing a t-shirt featuring the campaign mascots—the heart, the lungs, the liver and the kidneys. The heart character was first introduced in the campaign movie, which shows the story of a heart “escaping” and moving on to its second life. The first 10,000 new donors to sign on will receive a limited edition donor card with the movie mascot.
All proceeds from the campaign go to FRANCE ADOT which encourages organ donation.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019