FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick Encourage Us to #FreeYourOrgans
In honor of national organ donation day on June 22nd, FCB Paris and Weber Shandwick launched a new awareness campaign to encourage organ donation. #FreeYourOrgans aims to create awareness about organ donation via the message that as an organ donor, you give your organs a second life.
Individuals who have signed on to be organ donors can show their pride by purchasing a t-shirt featuring the campaign mascots—the heart, the lungs, the liver and the kidneys. The heart character was first introduced in the campaign movie, which shows the story of a heart “escaping” and moving on to its second life. The first 10,000 new donors to sign on will receive a limited edition donor card with the movie mascot.
All proceeds from the campaign go to FRANCE ADOT which encourages organ donation.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018