FCB Zurich and Neuroth Partner on Hearing Loss
According to the World Health Organization, hearing loss affects nearly 360 million people globally. Unfortunately, the testing and diagnosis of hearing loss isn’t very high on the list of priorities when it comes to people’s health. In fact, most people often don’t even know they’re struggling to hear.
To help people hear more clearly, FCB Zurich and Neuroth, an Austrian hearing-aid company, created the “Hearing Test Concert,” a live, classical music event featuring Beethoven’s 5th symphony played by a renowned orchestra. The difference between this event and a normal night at the local philharmonic was that the music itself was specifically arranged to simulate the high-and-low frequencies and loud-and-silent parts of a traditional hearing test.
During the concert, some attendees discovered there were certain parts of the symphony they couldn’t properly hear so at intermission, participants were given the opportunity to have a personal consultation with on-site Neuroth audiologists.
The campaign was a huge success for Neuroth. In just one day, 1,100 people voluntarily took a hearing test!
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018