Weber Shandwick Releases Its Third Annual Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick released its third annual corporate citizenship report which showcases how the agency brings to life its commitment to be socially responsible corporate citizens.
The report features the impactful efforts and achievements of the firm, its employees and client partners around the world, including Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and North America. Additionally, for the second year in a row, the firm is reporting against the GRI G4 Index.
View the full report here:
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019