Weber Shandwick Releases Its Third Annual Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick released its third annual corporate citizenship report which showcases how the agency brings to life its commitment to be socially responsible corporate citizens.
The report features the impactful efforts and achievements of the firm, its employees and client partners around the world, including Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and North America. Additionally, for the second year in a row, the firm is reporting against the GRI G4 Index.
View the full report here:
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018