Deutsch LA Focuses on California Drought and Water Usage
Deutsch LA is partnering with the University of California as well as Hack for L.A. and Global Shapers to explore ideas around reducing water usage, reclaiming sustainable water and reminding L.A. residents that their water usage makes a difference.
The agency is planning an event titled “Futurethon” which will bring together marketers, tech folks, designers and USC students whose top five ideas will be presented to judges on Sunday, with the winning team receiving smart watches.
To keep momentum going after the event, Deutsch partnered with the USC Annenberg Innovation Lab and Global Shapers to create a fellowship opportunity for the students involved.
"Nothing really challenging can be solved in a weekend, and we acknowledge that," said Winston Binch, Chief Digital Officer of Deutsch North America. "But there's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
"There's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018