Deutsch LA Focuses on California Drought and Water Usage
Deutsch LA is partnering with the University of California as well as Hack for L.A. and Global Shapers to explore ideas around reducing water usage, reclaiming sustainable water and reminding L.A. residents that their water usage makes a difference.
The agency is planning an event titled “Futurethon” which will bring together marketers, tech folks, designers and USC students whose top five ideas will be presented to judges on Sunday, with the winning team receiving smart watches.
To keep momentum going after the event, Deutsch partnered with the USC Annenberg Innovation Lab and Global Shapers to create a fellowship opportunity for the students involved.
"Nothing really challenging can be solved in a weekend, and we acknowledge that," said Winston Binch, Chief Digital Officer of Deutsch North America. "But there's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
"There's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019