Deutsch LA Focuses on California Drought and Water Usage
Deutsch LA is partnering with the University of California as well as Hack for L.A. and Global Shapers to explore ideas around reducing water usage, reclaiming sustainable water and reminding L.A. residents that their water usage makes a difference.
The agency is planning an event titled “Futurethon” which will bring together marketers, tech folks, designers and USC students whose top five ideas will be presented to judges on Sunday, with the winning team receiving smart watches.
To keep momentum going after the event, Deutsch partnered with the USC Annenberg Innovation Lab and Global Shapers to create a fellowship opportunity for the students involved.
"Nothing really challenging can be solved in a weekend, and we acknowledge that," said Winston Binch, Chief Digital Officer of Deutsch North America. "But there's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
"There's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018