Deutsch LA Focuses on California Drought and Water Usage
Deutsch LA is partnering with the University of California as well as Hack for L.A. and Global Shapers to explore ideas around reducing water usage, reclaiming sustainable water and reminding L.A. residents that their water usage makes a difference.
The agency is planning an event titled “Futurethon” which will bring together marketers, tech folks, designers and USC students whose top five ideas will be presented to judges on Sunday, with the winning team receiving smart watches.
To keep momentum going after the event, Deutsch partnered with the USC Annenberg Innovation Lab and Global Shapers to create a fellowship opportunity for the students involved.
"Nothing really challenging can be solved in a weekend, and we acknowledge that," said Winston Binch, Chief Digital Officer of Deutsch North America. "But there's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
"There's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019