Deutsch LA Focuses on California Drought and Water Usage
Deutsch LA is partnering with the University of California as well as Hack for L.A. and Global Shapers to explore ideas around reducing water usage, reclaiming sustainable water and reminding L.A. residents that their water usage makes a difference.
The agency is planning an event titled “Futurethon” which will bring together marketers, tech folks, designers and USC students whose top five ideas will be presented to judges on Sunday, with the winning team receiving smart watches.
To keep momentum going after the event, Deutsch partnered with the USC Annenberg Innovation Lab and Global Shapers to create a fellowship opportunity for the students involved.
"Nothing really challenging can be solved in a weekend, and we acknowledge that," said Winston Binch, Chief Digital Officer of Deutsch North America. "But there's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
"There's a great opportunity here to bring creative minds together to think about a solution."
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019