IPG Celebrates Asian Heritage Month with Media Influencer Event
In celebration of Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month IPG’s Asian Heritage Group (AHG), hosted “The Net Effect: Asian Americans as Content Makers.” The event explored how Asian Pacific Americans (APAs) have helped define and shape the content of today’s digital landscape, and how by doing so, they are redefining the perception of Asian Americans.
The panel, representing a cross-section of Asian American media influencers, provided insights on how APAs utilize media platforms to shatter stereotypes and evolve their cultural identity in the 21st century. The panel also discussed what’s next for Asian Americans in the ever-shifting media landscape.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019