IPG Celebrates Asian Heritage Month with Media Influencer Event
In celebration of Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month IPG’s Asian Heritage Group (AHG), hosted “The Net Effect: Asian Americans as Content Makers.” The event explored how Asian Pacific Americans (APAs) have helped define and shape the content of today’s digital landscape, and how by doing so, they are redefining the perception of Asian Americans.
The panel, representing a cross-section of Asian American media influencers, provided insights on how APAs utilize media platforms to shatter stereotypes and evolve their cultural identity in the 21st century. The panel also discussed what’s next for Asian Americans in the ever-shifting media landscape.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019