IPG Celebrates Asian Heritage Month with Media Influencer Event
In celebration of Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month IPG’s Asian Heritage Group (AHG), hosted “The Net Effect: Asian Americans as Content Makers.” The event explored how Asian Pacific Americans (APAs) have helped define and shape the content of today’s digital landscape, and how by doing so, they are redefining the perception of Asian Americans.
The panel, representing a cross-section of Asian American media influencers, provided insights on how APAs utilize media platforms to shatter stereotypes and evolve their cultural identity in the 21st century. The panel also discussed what’s next for Asian Americans in the ever-shifting media landscape.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018