IPG Celebrates Asian Heritage Month with Media Influencer Event
In celebration of Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month IPG’s Asian Heritage Group (AHG), hosted “The Net Effect: Asian Americans as Content Makers.” The event explored how Asian Pacific Americans (APAs) have helped define and shape the content of today’s digital landscape, and how by doing so, they are redefining the perception of Asian Americans.
The panel, representing a cross-section of Asian American media influencers, provided insights on how APAs utilize media platforms to shatter stereotypes and evolve their cultural identity in the 21st century. The panel also discussed what’s next for Asian Americans in the ever-shifting media landscape.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018