IPG Celebrates Asian Heritage Month with Media Influencer Event
In celebration of Asian American & Pacific Islander Heritage Month IPG’s Asian Heritage Group (AHG), hosted “The Net Effect: Asian Americans as Content Makers.” The event explored how Asian Pacific Americans (APAs) have helped define and shape the content of today’s digital landscape, and how by doing so, they are redefining the perception of Asian Americans.
The panel, representing a cross-section of Asian American media influencers, provided insights on how APAs utilize media platforms to shatter stereotypes and evolve their cultural identity in the 21st century. The panel also discussed what’s next for Asian Americans in the ever-shifting media landscape.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018