DLKW Lowe Helps Empower Women in Africa
DLKW Lowe partnered once again with the MicroLoan Foundation to support women entrepreneurs in Africa. The agency sold donated space on the London Underground to female entrepreneurs instead of using the space to ask for donations. These entrepreneurs, in turn, used the space to advertise their businesses, and the money they paid for the ad space went to support the MicroLoan Foundation.
Each advertisement was uniquely designed by DLKW Lowe. The money raised will help to empower women in rural Malawi and Zambia to start their own businesses with loans from the MicroLoan Foundation.
A total of 82 companies, ranging from osteopaths to sweetshops, burger bars to recruiters, participated. With a minimum donation of £100 per location, the campaign raised £20,000 for the MicroLoan Foundation even before the posters went live. To learn more, visit the MicroLoan Foundation website.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018