DLKW Lowe Helps Empower Women in Africa
DLKW Lowe partnered once again with the MicroLoan Foundation to support women entrepreneurs in Africa. The agency sold donated space on the London Underground to female entrepreneurs instead of using the space to ask for donations. These entrepreneurs, in turn, used the space to advertise their businesses, and the money they paid for the ad space went to support the MicroLoan Foundation.
Each advertisement was uniquely designed by DLKW Lowe. The money raised will help to empower women in rural Malawi and Zambia to start their own businesses with loans from the MicroLoan Foundation.
A total of 82 companies, ranging from osteopaths to sweetshops, burger bars to recruiters, participated. With a minimum donation of £100 per location, the campaign raised £20,000 for the MicroLoan Foundation even before the posters went live. To learn more, visit the MicroLoan Foundation website.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019