DLKW Lowe Helps Empower Women in Africa
DLKW Lowe partnered once again with the MicroLoan Foundation to support women entrepreneurs in Africa. The agency sold donated space on the London Underground to female entrepreneurs instead of using the space to ask for donations. These entrepreneurs, in turn, used the space to advertise their businesses, and the money they paid for the ad space went to support the MicroLoan Foundation.
Each advertisement was uniquely designed by DLKW Lowe. The money raised will help to empower women in rural Malawi and Zambia to start their own businesses with loans from the MicroLoan Foundation.
A total of 82 companies, ranging from osteopaths to sweetshops, burger bars to recruiters, participated. With a minimum donation of £100 per location, the campaign raised £20,000 for the MicroLoan Foundation even before the posters went live. To learn more, visit the MicroLoan Foundation website.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019