FCB New Zealand Helps Shatter Misconceptions About Domestic Violence
Most New Zealanders associate domestic violence with low socio-economic groups. But in reality, it crosses class lines.
A recent study showed that domestic violence affects one third of the women in New Zealand, and one quarter of women in high income homes. But since domestic violence happens behind closed doors, this reality has remained largely hidden. FCB New Zealand decided to fix that. So, the agency partnered with New Zealand’s premium home and lifestyle magazine, HOME NZ, and showed how violence can happen even where we least expect it.
The agency created an article showcasing a new architecturally designed home and the seemingly regular family who lived there. Featured on both the cover and contents, the article looked and read just like regular content. Almost.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018