FCB New Zealand Helps Save Lives via Smoke Alarm Campaign
FCB New Zealand is working with the New Zealand Fire Service to encourage the regular checking and maintenance of in-home fire alarms. The campaign, “Your Only Voice,” includes TV and social media, and targets audiences likely to believe a fire won't happen to them – these include renters, at-risk families, the elderly and people living alone.
The campaign aims to encourage positive behavior – installing and checking smoke alarms rather than to avoid singling out specific groups or creating blame or scare mongering viewers.
According to FCB New Zealand Executive Creative Director, Tony Clewett,”80 percent of New Zealand homes have smoke alarms installed, but more than half of those don't actually work. A tragedy in the making. Our brief was simple: get Kiwis off their butts and up the ladder, making sure their smoke alarms are functioning properly.
"It doesn't bear thinking what the consequences could be if we let this slide. The ultimate end goal is to make sure every single New Zealand home has working smoke alarms," he continued.
"Our brief was simple: get Kiwis off their butts and up the ladder, making sure their smoke alarms are functioning properly."
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018