ID Media Awarded Three IPG Inclusion Awards
During the next few weeks, we will feature stories about IPG agencies and individuals who received IPG Inclusion Awards this year. These awards are given out to recognize outstanding work in the Diversity and Inclusion space.
ID Media was awarded the "Agency Champion of Inclusion" award, the “Inclusive Talent Cultivation” award and Danielle Dorter, SVP, Director of Human Resources at the agency, was named IPG's Chief Diversity Officer of the Year at IPG’s 2015 Inclusion Awards.
These Inclusion Awards recognize agencies and their leadership for demonstrating an outstanding commitment to foster a climate of inclusion in the workplace, as well as highlighting agencies that successfully recruit and hire diverse talent at all levels.
In 2014, ID Media set out to prove that recruiting, engaging and advancing diverse people at every level is a competitive advantage. ID Media’s goal was to build on considerable momentum and to encourage employees to bring their diverse passions and interests to life at work. The agency has ingrained diversity and inclusion into its culture, which features a robust base of activities and initiatives that promote inclusive practices in the workplace. These three award wins bring the agency's total number of IPG Inclusion Award wins to ten.
"We're extremely honored to be recognized for our diversity efforts," said Amy Armstrong, president of ID Media. "Diversity is not only a nice thing to have – it's a competitive advantage. The IPG Inclusion Awards serve as a reminder of how critical diversity and inclusion are in driving consistent growth, innovation and leadership."
- Writing a New Story for Surfacing - Published on 03/23/2018
- FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment - Published on 03/22/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018