ID Media Awarded Three IPG Inclusion Awards
During the next few weeks, we will feature stories about IPG agencies and individuals who received IPG Inclusion Awards this year. These awards are given out to recognize outstanding work in the Diversity and Inclusion space.
ID Media was awarded the "Agency Champion of Inclusion" award, the “Inclusive Talent Cultivation” award and Danielle Dorter, SVP, Director of Human Resources at the agency, was named IPG's Chief Diversity Officer of the Year at IPG’s 2015 Inclusion Awards.
These Inclusion Awards recognize agencies and their leadership for demonstrating an outstanding commitment to foster a climate of inclusion in the workplace, as well as highlighting agencies that successfully recruit and hire diverse talent at all levels.
In 2014, ID Media set out to prove that recruiting, engaging and advancing diverse people at every level is a competitive advantage. ID Media’s goal was to build on considerable momentum and to encourage employees to bring their diverse passions and interests to life at work. The agency has ingrained diversity and inclusion into its culture, which features a robust base of activities and initiatives that promote inclusive practices in the workplace. These three award wins bring the agency's total number of IPG Inclusion Award wins to ten.
"We're extremely honored to be recognized for our diversity efforts," said Amy Armstrong, president of ID Media. "Diversity is not only a nice thing to have – it's a competitive advantage. The IPG Inclusion Awards serve as a reminder of how critical diversity and inclusion are in driving consistent growth, innovation and leadership."
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019