Octagon Honored with Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Octagon was awarded the “Communication and Education Initiative” award and Octagon Access won the “Multicultural Agency/Practice of the Year” award at the 2015 IPG Inclusion Awards.
Octagon works to ensure that employees with differing views, beliefs, abilities and backgrounds feel they belong and are engaged and connected to the agency’s goals and objectives. Octagon Access helps leading global brands leverage sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing to effectively reach multicultural and millennial consumers. The agency creates insights-led approaches to deliver innovative and memorable experiences that drive measurable results for clients.
During the past year, Octagon supported numerous diversity and inclusion programs that included the agency’s first transgender educational event as well as a partnership with You Can Play to host employee training and launching the Connecticut chapter of the Women’s Leadership Network (WLN).
And, the work of Octagon Access has helped clients across multiple industries including retail, fashion, spirits, automotive and consumer electronics. Octagon’s multicultural and millennial insights outline how brands can connect to emerging consumer groups that are changing the American mainstreams.
“At Octagon, we understand that focusing on our people and fostering diversity and inclusion across our agency culture will help drive the success and health of our company,” said Brian Smith, Octagon SVP Human Resources. “The IPG Inclusion award for Communication and Education Initiative holds a special place in the hearts of Octagon leadership and employees because its shows that we do things the right way.”
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019