Octagon Honored with Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Octagon was awarded the “Communication and Education Initiative” award and Octagon Access won the “Multicultural Agency/Practice of the Year” award at the 2015 IPG Inclusion Awards.
Octagon works to ensure that employees with differing views, beliefs, abilities and backgrounds feel they belong and are engaged and connected to the agency’s goals and objectives. Octagon Access helps leading global brands leverage sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing to effectively reach multicultural and millennial consumers. The agency creates insights-led approaches to deliver innovative and memorable experiences that drive measurable results for clients.
During the past year, Octagon supported numerous diversity and inclusion programs that included the agency’s first transgender educational event as well as a partnership with You Can Play to host employee training and launching the Connecticut chapter of the Women’s Leadership Network (WLN).
And, the work of Octagon Access has helped clients across multiple industries including retail, fashion, spirits, automotive and consumer electronics. Octagon’s multicultural and millennial insights outline how brands can connect to emerging consumer groups that are changing the American mainstreams.
“At Octagon, we understand that focusing on our people and fostering diversity and inclusion across our agency culture will help drive the success and health of our company,” said Brian Smith, Octagon SVP Human Resources. “The IPG Inclusion award for Communication and Education Initiative holds a special place in the hearts of Octagon leadership and employees because its shows that we do things the right way.”
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019