Octagon Honored with Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Octagon was awarded the “Communication and Education Initiative” award and Octagon Access won the “Multicultural Agency/Practice of the Year” award at the 2015 IPG Inclusion Awards.
Octagon works to ensure that employees with differing views, beliefs, abilities and backgrounds feel they belong and are engaged and connected to the agency’s goals and objectives. Octagon Access helps leading global brands leverage sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing to effectively reach multicultural and millennial consumers. The agency creates insights-led approaches to deliver innovative and memorable experiences that drive measurable results for clients.
During the past year, Octagon supported numerous diversity and inclusion programs that included the agency’s first transgender educational event as well as a partnership with You Can Play to host employee training and launching the Connecticut chapter of the Women’s Leadership Network (WLN).
And, the work of Octagon Access has helped clients across multiple industries including retail, fashion, spirits, automotive and consumer electronics. Octagon’s multicultural and millennial insights outline how brands can connect to emerging consumer groups that are changing the American mainstreams.
“At Octagon, we understand that focusing on our people and fostering diversity and inclusion across our agency culture will help drive the success and health of our company,” said Brian Smith, Octagon SVP Human Resources. “The IPG Inclusion award for Communication and Education Initiative holds a special place in the hearts of Octagon leadership and employees because its shows that we do things the right way.”
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018