Octagon Honored with Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Octagon was awarded the “Communication and Education Initiative” award and Octagon Access won the “Multicultural Agency/Practice of the Year” award at the 2015 IPG Inclusion Awards.
Octagon works to ensure that employees with differing views, beliefs, abilities and backgrounds feel they belong and are engaged and connected to the agency’s goals and objectives. Octagon Access helps leading global brands leverage sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing to effectively reach multicultural and millennial consumers. The agency creates insights-led approaches to deliver innovative and memorable experiences that drive measurable results for clients.
During the past year, Octagon supported numerous diversity and inclusion programs that included the agency’s first transgender educational event as well as a partnership with You Can Play to host employee training and launching the Connecticut chapter of the Women’s Leadership Network (WLN).
And, the work of Octagon Access has helped clients across multiple industries including retail, fashion, spirits, automotive and consumer electronics. Octagon’s multicultural and millennial insights outline how brands can connect to emerging consumer groups that are changing the American mainstreams.
“At Octagon, we understand that focusing on our people and fostering diversity and inclusion across our agency culture will help drive the success and health of our company,” said Brian Smith, Octagon SVP Human Resources. “The IPG Inclusion award for Communication and Education Initiative holds a special place in the hearts of Octagon leadership and employees because its shows that we do things the right way.”
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018