Octagon Honored with Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Octagon was awarded the “Communication and Education Initiative” award and Octagon Access won the “Multicultural Agency/Practice of the Year” award at the 2015 IPG Inclusion Awards.
Octagon works to ensure that employees with differing views, beliefs, abilities and backgrounds feel they belong and are engaged and connected to the agency’s goals and objectives. Octagon Access helps leading global brands leverage sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing to effectively reach multicultural and millennial consumers. The agency creates insights-led approaches to deliver innovative and memorable experiences that drive measurable results for clients.
During the past year, Octagon supported numerous diversity and inclusion programs that included the agency’s first transgender educational event as well as a partnership with You Can Play to host employee training and launching the Connecticut chapter of the Women’s Leadership Network (WLN).
And, the work of Octagon Access has helped clients across multiple industries including retail, fashion, spirits, automotive and consumer electronics. Octagon’s multicultural and millennial insights outline how brands can connect to emerging consumer groups that are changing the American mainstreams.
“At Octagon, we understand that focusing on our people and fostering diversity and inclusion across our agency culture will help drive the success and health of our company,” said Brian Smith, Octagon SVP Human Resources. “The IPG Inclusion award for Communication and Education Initiative holds a special place in the hearts of Octagon leadership and employees because its shows that we do things the right way.”
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019