DeVries SLAM Supports Women’s Issues Via Bold is Beautiful
In the UK, DeVries SLAM helped Benefit Cosmetics to launch its first global philanthropy program: The Bold Is Beautiful Project. The initiative was designed to raise vital funds and awareness for charities supporting women and girls.
Throughout the month of May, Benefit donated one hundred percent of profits from its brow wax services to Look Good Feel Better, an organization that helps women and teenagers combat the visible side effects of cancer treatment, and Refuge which supports women and children escaping domestic violence.
TV and radio presenter, Sarah-Jane Crawford was the campaign ambassador and led 500 women on a fundraising march through the streets of London. Participants were encouraged to start with minimal makeup, stopping at checkpoints along the way to receive beauty touch-ups to their skin, lips, eyes, and of course, eyebrows, courtesy of Benefit Cosmetics.
With the help of 45,000 women visiting their local Benefit Brow Bars throughout May, Benefit donated £262,000 to the two charities. The UK total contributed to a global total of $2,480,000 USD.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019