DeVries SLAM Supports Women’s Issues Via Bold is Beautiful
In the UK, DeVries SLAM helped Benefit Cosmetics to launch its first global philanthropy program: The Bold Is Beautiful Project. The initiative was designed to raise vital funds and awareness for charities supporting women and girls.
Throughout the month of May, Benefit donated one hundred percent of profits from its brow wax services to Look Good Feel Better, an organization that helps women and teenagers combat the visible side effects of cancer treatment, and Refuge which supports women and children escaping domestic violence.
TV and radio presenter, Sarah-Jane Crawford was the campaign ambassador and led 500 women on a fundraising march through the streets of London. Participants were encouraged to start with minimal makeup, stopping at checkpoints along the way to receive beauty touch-ups to their skin, lips, eyes, and of course, eyebrows, courtesy of Benefit Cosmetics.
With the help of 45,000 women visiting their local Benefit Brow Bars throughout May, Benefit donated £262,000 to the two charities. The UK total contributed to a global total of $2,480,000 USD.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018