DeVries SLAM Supports Women’s Issues Via Bold is Beautiful
In the UK, DeVries SLAM helped Benefit Cosmetics to launch its first global philanthropy program: The Bold Is Beautiful Project. The initiative was designed to raise vital funds and awareness for charities supporting women and girls.
Throughout the month of May, Benefit donated one hundred percent of profits from its brow wax services to Look Good Feel Better, an organization that helps women and teenagers combat the visible side effects of cancer treatment, and Refuge which supports women and children escaping domestic violence.
TV and radio presenter, Sarah-Jane Crawford was the campaign ambassador and led 500 women on a fundraising march through the streets of London. Participants were encouraged to start with minimal makeup, stopping at checkpoints along the way to receive beauty touch-ups to their skin, lips, eyes, and of course, eyebrows, courtesy of Benefit Cosmetics.
With the help of 45,000 women visiting their local Benefit Brow Bars throughout May, Benefit donated £262,000 to the two charities. The UK total contributed to a global total of $2,480,000 USD.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019