Huge Works with the White House to Promote Free Community College Education
Huge is working with the White House on a campaign, “Heads Up America,” to promote President Barack Obama’s efforts for a free community college education.
“Heads Up America” will include video and out of home and aims to create support for the President’s America’s College Promise program, a $60 billion plan to provide two years of free community college to qualifying students.
The campaign launched with a PSA that includes community college students as well celebrities such as Chris Rock and Louis CK who encourage viewers to “Join the Movement!”
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018