Lowe Peru Works to Raise Awareness for Domestic Violence
In Peru, 4 out of 10 women between the ages of 15 and 49 are victims of domestic violence. Only 40.7% of those women seek help. Demus, a women’s rights non-profit organization, and Lowe Peru teamed up to develop an innovative e-mail campaign to raise awareness and change the statistic.
“Behind The Fear” uses hidden tags in the HTML code of emails, to create an interactive experience that tells true stories. The campaign aims to show the public that domestic violence is out there even if it is hidden behind the fear and shame of women who suffer from it.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019