Lowe Peru Works to Raise Awareness for Domestic Violence
In Peru, 4 out of 10 women between the ages of 15 and 49 are victims of domestic violence. Only 40.7% of those women seek help. Demus, a women’s rights non-profit organization, and Lowe Peru teamed up to develop an innovative e-mail campaign to raise awareness and change the statistic.
“Behind The Fear” uses hidden tags in the HTML code of emails, to create an interactive experience that tells true stories. The campaign aims to show the public that domestic violence is out there even if it is hidden behind the fear and shame of women who suffer from it.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019