Lowe Peru Works to Raise Awareness for Domestic Violence
In Peru, 4 out of 10 women between the ages of 15 and 49 are victims of domestic violence. Only 40.7% of those women seek help. Demus, a women’s rights non-profit organization, and Lowe Peru teamed up to develop an innovative e-mail campaign to raise awareness and change the statistic.
“Behind The Fear” uses hidden tags in the HTML code of emails, to create an interactive experience that tells true stories. The campaign aims to show the public that domestic violence is out there even if it is hidden behind the fear and shame of women who suffer from it.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019