The Martin Agency and Optimum Encourage Cat Adoption
The Martin Agency worked with Optimum to create a Cat Café to encourage the adoption of cats and to raise money for the North Shore Animal League of America.
As an extension of their latest spot Let’s Connect More: Cats, Optimum teamed up with the North Shore Animal League of America, the world’s largest no-kill animal shelter to create a Cat Café pop up shop based on the TV spot, “Connect More: Cats.” For five hours a day for five days, anyone could visit the pop-up shop and the cats, all of whom were available for adoption.
Throughout the event, nearly 1,000 people came out to experience the Cat Café, with several adopted that day. For every use of the #tristatecats hashtag, Optimum donated a dollar to the North Shore Animal League of America. Twitter alone generated 10.8MM impressions for the hashtag, and the event was covered on several news blogs, generating attention across the country.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018