The Martin Agency and Optimum Encourage Cat Adoption
The Martin Agency worked with Optimum to create a Cat Café to encourage the adoption of cats and to raise money for the North Shore Animal League of America.
As an extension of their latest spot Let’s Connect More: Cats, Optimum teamed up with the North Shore Animal League of America, the world’s largest no-kill animal shelter to create a Cat Café pop up shop based on the TV spot, “Connect More: Cats.” For five hours a day for five days, anyone could visit the pop-up shop and the cats, all of whom were available for adoption.
Throughout the event, nearly 1,000 people came out to experience the Cat Café, with several adopted that day. For every use of the #tristatecats hashtag, Optimum donated a dollar to the North Shore Animal League of America. Twitter alone generated 10.8MM impressions for the hashtag, and the event was covered on several news blogs, generating attention across the country.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019