The Martin Agency and Optimum Encourage Cat Adoption
The Martin Agency worked with Optimum to create a Cat Café to encourage the adoption of cats and to raise money for the North Shore Animal League of America.
As an extension of their latest spot Let’s Connect More: Cats, Optimum teamed up with the North Shore Animal League of America, the world’s largest no-kill animal shelter to create a Cat Café pop up shop based on the TV spot, “Connect More: Cats.” For five hours a day for five days, anyone could visit the pop-up shop and the cats, all of whom were available for adoption.
Throughout the event, nearly 1,000 people came out to experience the Cat Café, with several adopted that day. For every use of the #tristatecats hashtag, Optimum donated a dollar to the North Shore Animal League of America. Twitter alone generated 10.8MM impressions for the hashtag, and the event was covered on several news blogs, generating attention across the country.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019