The Martin Agency and Optimum Encourage Cat Adoption
The Martin Agency worked with Optimum to create a Cat Café to encourage the adoption of cats and to raise money for the North Shore Animal League of America.
As an extension of their latest spot Let’s Connect More: Cats, Optimum teamed up with the North Shore Animal League of America, the world’s largest no-kill animal shelter to create a Cat Café pop up shop based on the TV spot, “Connect More: Cats.” For five hours a day for five days, anyone could visit the pop-up shop and the cats, all of whom were available for adoption.
Throughout the event, nearly 1,000 people came out to experience the Cat Café, with several adopted that day. For every use of the #tristatecats hashtag, Optimum donated a dollar to the North Shore Animal League of America. Twitter alone generated 10.8MM impressions for the hashtag, and the event was covered on several news blogs, generating attention across the country.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018