The Martin Agency and Optimum Encourage Cat Adoption
The Martin Agency worked with Optimum to create a Cat Café to encourage the adoption of cats and to raise money for the North Shore Animal League of America.
As an extension of their latest spot Let’s Connect More: Cats, Optimum teamed up with the North Shore Animal League of America, the world’s largest no-kill animal shelter to create a Cat Café pop up shop based on the TV spot, “Connect More: Cats.” For five hours a day for five days, anyone could visit the pop-up shop and the cats, all of whom were available for adoption.
Throughout the event, nearly 1,000 people came out to experience the Cat Café, with several adopted that day. For every use of the #tristatecats hashtag, Optimum donated a dollar to the North Shore Animal League of America. Twitter alone generated 10.8MM impressions for the hashtag, and the event was covered on several news blogs, generating attention across the country.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018