Jack Morton Employees Take a Day to Do
Jack Morton Worldwide was awarded the “Community Partnership” award at this year’s IPG Inclusion Awards for the agency’s “Day to Do” initiative. In celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary, Jack Morton Worldwide gave all employees across its global network a “Day to Do” something of their choice in their local communities.
Day to Do honored Jack’s spirit as an agency. It was the agency’s chance to prove its belief that “actions speak louder than words” – and prove it in ways that meant the most to each individual who is part of the Jack community.
With over 89 different Day to Do activities completed across the globe, 25 being collaborative efforts with fellow colleagues, Jack’s people raised money for great causes, helped schools, cooked meals, supported charities and made all kinds of dreams come true – theirs as well as those of the communities.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019