Jack Morton Employees Take a Day to Do
Jack Morton Worldwide was awarded the “Community Partnership” award at this year’s IPG Inclusion Awards for the agency’s “Day to Do” initiative. In celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary, Jack Morton Worldwide gave all employees across its global network a “Day to Do” something of their choice in their local communities.
Day to Do honored Jack’s spirit as an agency. It was the agency’s chance to prove its belief that “actions speak louder than words” – and prove it in ways that meant the most to each individual who is part of the Jack community.
With over 89 different Day to Do activities completed across the globe, 25 being collaborative efforts with fellow colleagues, Jack’s people raised money for great causes, helped schools, cooked meals, supported charities and made all kinds of dreams come true – theirs as well as those of the communities.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019