Jack Morton Employees Take a Day to Do
Jack Morton Worldwide was awarded the “Community Partnership” award at this year’s IPG Inclusion Awards for the agency’s “Day to Do” initiative. In celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary, Jack Morton Worldwide gave all employees across its global network a “Day to Do” something of their choice in their local communities.
Day to Do honored Jack’s spirit as an agency. It was the agency’s chance to prove its belief that “actions speak louder than words” – and prove it in ways that meant the most to each individual who is part of the Jack community.
With over 89 different Day to Do activities completed across the globe, 25 being collaborative efforts with fellow colleagues, Jack’s people raised money for great causes, helped schools, cooked meals, supported charities and made all kinds of dreams come true – theirs as well as those of the communities.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019