Jack Morton Employees Take a Day to Do
Jack Morton Worldwide was awarded the “Community Partnership” award at this year’s IPG Inclusion Awards for the agency’s “Day to Do” initiative. In celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary, Jack Morton Worldwide gave all employees across its global network a “Day to Do” something of their choice in their local communities.
Day to Do honored Jack’s spirit as an agency. It was the agency’s chance to prove its belief that “actions speak louder than words” – and prove it in ways that meant the most to each individual who is part of the Jack community.
With over 89 different Day to Do activities completed across the globe, 25 being collaborative efforts with fellow colleagues, Jack’s people raised money for great causes, helped schools, cooked meals, supported charities and made all kinds of dreams come true – theirs as well as those of the communities.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018