Jack Morton Employees Take a Day to Do
Jack Morton Worldwide was awarded the “Community Partnership” award at this year’s IPG Inclusion Awards for the agency’s “Day to Do” initiative. In celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary, Jack Morton Worldwide gave all employees across its global network a “Day to Do” something of their choice in their local communities.
Day to Do honored Jack’s spirit as an agency. It was the agency’s chance to prove its belief that “actions speak louder than words” – and prove it in ways that meant the most to each individual who is part of the Jack community.
With over 89 different Day to Do activities completed across the globe, 25 being collaborative efforts with fellow colleagues, Jack’s people raised money for great causes, helped schools, cooked meals, supported charities and made all kinds of dreams come true – theirs as well as those of the communities.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019