Coca-Cola Says Labels are for Cans Not People
FP7/ Dubai and Coca-Cola joined in a new highly innovative Ramadan campaign to promote a world without prejudice and labels by changing the beverage’s packaging. Special cans were created that did not have the Coca-Cola brand name, but encouraged tolerance with the message "Labels are for cans, not for people."
The campaign also consisted of inviting six strangers to get to know each other in complete darkness in order to see each other in a different light. After hearing about each other’s hobbies and interests, they tried to guess what each person looked like, only to later realize that they were completely wrong.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019