Erwin Penland and Denny’s Fight Against Childhood Hunger
Erwin Penland (EP) is working with Denny’s to kick-off its fifth-annual fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry — a campaign to help fight against childhood hunger—with nearly 1,600 restaurants nationwide joining the campaign.
EP has created in-store fundraising materials and PR as well as digital and social support. The agency account team decided to extend its support with a fundraising Pop-Up Happy Hour to raise additional funds for the campaign. The orange-themed pop-up, promoting the signature campaign color for No Kid Hungry, sold a variety of refreshments, Denny’s t-shirts and cookies to thirsty EP’ers, who were more than happy to help! All proceeds raised went directly to Denny’s fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019