Erwin Penland and Denny’s Fight Against Childhood Hunger
Erwin Penland (EP) is working with Denny’s to kick-off its fifth-annual fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry — a campaign to help fight against childhood hunger—with nearly 1,600 restaurants nationwide joining the campaign.
EP has created in-store fundraising materials and PR as well as digital and social support. The agency account team decided to extend its support with a fundraising Pop-Up Happy Hour to raise additional funds for the campaign. The orange-themed pop-up, promoting the signature campaign color for No Kid Hungry, sold a variety of refreshments, Denny’s t-shirts and cookies to thirsty EP’ers, who were more than happy to help! All proceeds raised went directly to Denny’s fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019