Erwin Penland and Denny’s Fight Against Childhood Hunger
Erwin Penland (EP) is working with Denny’s to kick-off its fifth-annual fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry — a campaign to help fight against childhood hunger—with nearly 1,600 restaurants nationwide joining the campaign.
EP has created in-store fundraising materials and PR as well as digital and social support. The agency account team decided to extend its support with a fundraising Pop-Up Happy Hour to raise additional funds for the campaign. The orange-themed pop-up, promoting the signature campaign color for No Kid Hungry, sold a variety of refreshments, Denny’s t-shirts and cookies to thirsty EP’ers, who were more than happy to help! All proceeds raised went directly to Denny’s fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019