Erwin Penland and Denny’s Fight Against Childhood Hunger
Erwin Penland (EP) is working with Denny’s to kick-off its fifth-annual fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry — a campaign to help fight against childhood hunger—with nearly 1,600 restaurants nationwide joining the campaign.
EP has created in-store fundraising materials and PR as well as digital and social support. The agency account team decided to extend its support with a fundraising Pop-Up Happy Hour to raise additional funds for the campaign. The orange-themed pop-up, promoting the signature campaign color for No Kid Hungry, sold a variety of refreshments, Denny’s t-shirts and cookies to thirsty EP’ers, who were more than happy to help! All proceeds raised went directly to Denny’s fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018