McCann Health Shows How Life is #worthliving
A life is lost to suicide every 40 seconds, yet there is a stigma around mental health that prevents people from talking about the problem.
All of us can find some beauty and meaning in our lives.
A McCann Torre Lazur employee began the #worthliving campaign in 2014 to encourage people to tag images, words and sounds with #worthlivingand linked it to World Suicide Prevention Day. Building on the success of the 2014 campaign, the 2015 campaign, #attemptlife, encourages people to record and share videos doing something new and scary, because every day is worth living.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018