McCann Health Shows How Life is #worthliving
A life is lost to suicide every 40 seconds, yet there is a stigma around mental health that prevents people from talking about the problem.
All of us can find some beauty and meaning in our lives.
A McCann Torre Lazur employee began the #worthliving campaign in 2014 to encourage people to tag images, words and sounds with #worthlivingand linked it to World Suicide Prevention Day. Building on the success of the 2014 campaign, the 2015 campaign, #attemptlife, encourages people to record and share videos doing something new and scary, because every day is worth living.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019