McCann Health Shows How Life is #worthliving
A life is lost to suicide every 40 seconds, yet there is a stigma around mental health that prevents people from talking about the problem.
All of us can find some beauty and meaning in our lives.
A McCann Torre Lazur employee began the #worthliving campaign in 2014 to encourage people to tag images, words and sounds with #worthlivingand linked it to World Suicide Prevention Day. Building on the success of the 2014 campaign, the 2015 campaign, #attemptlife, encourages people to record and share videos doing something new and scary, because every day is worth living.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018