McCann Health Shows How Life is #worthliving
A life is lost to suicide every 40 seconds, yet there is a stigma around mental health that prevents people from talking about the problem.
All of us can find some beauty and meaning in our lives.
A McCann Torre Lazur employee began the #worthliving campaign in 2014 to encourage people to tag images, words and sounds with #worthlivingand linked it to World Suicide Prevention Day. Building on the success of the 2014 campaign, the 2015 campaign, #attemptlife, encourages people to record and share videos doing something new and scary, because every day is worth living.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018