McCann Health Shows How Life is #worthliving
A life is lost to suicide every 40 seconds, yet there is a stigma around mental health that prevents people from talking about the problem.
All of us can find some beauty and meaning in our lives.
A McCann Torre Lazur employee began the #worthliving campaign in 2014 to encourage people to tag images, words and sounds with #worthlivingand linked it to World Suicide Prevention Day. Building on the success of the 2014 campaign, the 2015 campaign, #attemptlife, encourages people to record and share videos doing something new and scary, because every day is worth living.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018