FCB Joburg Copywriter To Raise Funds for Wheelchairs
In a bid to raise funds for the purchase of 30 wheelchairs to make a difference in the lives of those who suffer with mobility impairments, TJ Njozela, a senior copywriter at FCB Joburg, will walk from Johannesburg to Cape Town in just 30 days, starting the #30days30wheelchairs initiative.
TJ will start his walk on November 1 and plans to finish the trek of 860+ miles by the end of the month. TJ hopes the walk will help raise enough money for at least 30 wheelchairs for the QuadPara Association of South Africa (QASA). FCB Joburg has pledged R7-20 per kilometer totaling R10,000-00. You can follow TJ’s progress and donate to the cause here: http://www.30for30.co.za/.
“I hope that the initiative inspires others to do what they can to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate,” says TJ.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018