Help Support IPG Staffers Sleeping Out to Combat Youth Homelessness
Covenant House is the largest privately-funded agency in the Americas that provides food, shelter, immediate crisis care, and essential services to homeless youth in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
IPG staffers will spend the night sleeping in a New York City parking lot outside of the Lincoln Tunnel, to raise money for Covenant House. Last year IPG’s Sleep Out team slept out in 20 degree temperatures and raised over $50,000.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018