Help Support IPG Staffers Sleeping Out to Combat Youth Homelessness
Covenant House is the largest privately-funded agency in the Americas that provides food, shelter, immediate crisis care, and essential services to homeless youth in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
IPG staffers will spend the night sleeping in a New York City parking lot outside of the Lincoln Tunnel, to raise money for Covenant House. Last year IPG’s Sleep Out team slept out in 20 degree temperatures and raised over $50,000.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018