Help Support IPG Staffers Sleeping Out to Combat Youth Homelessness
Covenant House is the largest privately-funded agency in the Americas that provides food, shelter, immediate crisis care, and essential services to homeless youth in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
IPG staffers will spend the night sleeping in a New York City parking lot outside of the Lincoln Tunnel, to raise money for Covenant House. Last year IPG’s Sleep Out team slept out in 20 degree temperatures and raised over $50,000.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019