Help Support IPG Staffers Sleeping Out to Combat Youth Homelessness
Covenant House is the largest privately-funded agency in the Americas that provides food, shelter, immediate crisis care, and essential services to homeless youth in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
IPG staffers will spend the night sleeping in a New York City parking lot outside of the Lincoln Tunnel, to raise money for Covenant House. Last year IPG’s Sleep Out team slept out in 20 degree temperatures and raised over $50,000.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018