Help Support IPG Staffers Sleeping Out to Combat Youth Homelessness
Covenant House is the largest privately-funded agency in the Americas that provides food, shelter, immediate crisis care, and essential services to homeless youth in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
IPG staffers will spend the night sleeping in a New York City parking lot outside of the Lincoln Tunnel, to raise money for Covenant House. Last year IPG’s Sleep Out team slept out in 20 degree temperatures and raised over $50,000.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019