Lowe + Partners Johannesburg Helps Launch Surgeons for Little Lives
Nearly 1300 children die in South Africa from burn incidents each year, and many more are hospitalized and scarred for life. Lowe + Partners is working to change this.
In partnership with Lowe + Partners Johannesburg, surgeons from Johannesburg’s public hospitals launched “Surgeons for Little Lives” to improve the lives of hospitalized burn victims, and to assist parents whose lives have been disrupted by the trauma.
All the media, marketing and brand work for “Surgeons for Little Lives” is being produced by Lowe. The agency has already raised R200,000 by getting 10 amateur cyclists (some of them surgeons) to raise money through sponsorships for the joBerg2c multistage mountain bike race, for which Lowe designed the kit and produced audio visual material for the 9-day stage event.
“We live in an environment that demands a compassionate response from the people who work in it. When we heard about what the surgeons wanted to do for children, and the parents of children at Baragwanath [Hospital], we didn’t have to think twice,” says Bruce Anderson, Executive Creative Director of Lowe Johannesburg.
"Surgeons for Little Lives" aims to make a difference in the lives of this country’s most precious assets. To support the cause, visit: http://www.surgeonsforlittlelives.org/#/donate
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018