Lowe + Partners Johannesburg Helps Launch Surgeons for Little Lives
Nearly 1300 children die in South Africa from burn incidents each year, and many more are hospitalized and scarred for life. Lowe + Partners is working to change this.
In partnership with Lowe + Partners Johannesburg, surgeons from Johannesburg’s public hospitals launched “Surgeons for Little Lives” to improve the lives of hospitalized burn victims, and to assist parents whose lives have been disrupted by the trauma.
All the media, marketing and brand work for “Surgeons for Little Lives” is being produced by Lowe. The agency has already raised R200,000 by getting 10 amateur cyclists (some of them surgeons) to raise money through sponsorships for the joBerg2c multistage mountain bike race, for which Lowe designed the kit and produced audio visual material for the 9-day stage event.
“We live in an environment that demands a compassionate response from the people who work in it. When we heard about what the surgeons wanted to do for children, and the parents of children at Baragwanath [Hospital], we didn’t have to think twice,” says Bruce Anderson, Executive Creative Director of Lowe Johannesburg.
"Surgeons for Little Lives" aims to make a difference in the lives of this country’s most precious assets. To support the cause, visit: http://www.surgeonsforlittlelives.org/#/donate
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018