IPG Supports 2020 Women on Boards
To help mark the fifth anniversary of 2020 Women on Boards, IPG helped create a video that drives home the importance of the organization’s mantra, increasing the number of women on boards of directors.
The video was shown during 2020’s 2015 National Conversation, in front of more than 1600 people at 19 events in 17 cities. It was produced by Hill Holliday and includes footage of Michael Roth, IPG’s CEO, well as CEOs from other public companies discussing the importance of diversity and, in particular, the importance of a diverse board. Karen Kaplan, Chairman and CEO of Hill Holliday, serves on 2020’s Board of Leaders, and was one of the guiding forces behind the video.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019