IPG Supports 2020 Women on Boards
To help mark the fifth anniversary of 2020 Women on Boards, IPG helped create a video that drives home the importance of the organization’s mantra, increasing the number of women on boards of directors.
The video was shown during 2020’s 2015 National Conversation, in front of more than 1600 people at 19 events in 17 cities. It was produced by Hill Holliday and includes footage of Michael Roth, IPG’s CEO, well as CEOs from other public companies discussing the importance of diversity and, in particular, the importance of a diverse board. Karen Kaplan, Chairman and CEO of Hill Holliday, serves on 2020’s Board of Leaders, and was one of the guiding forces behind the video.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019