IPG Supports 2020 Women on Boards
To help mark the fifth anniversary of 2020 Women on Boards, IPG helped create a video that drives home the importance of the organization’s mantra, increasing the number of women on boards of directors.
The video was shown during 2020’s 2015 National Conversation, in front of more than 1600 people at 19 events in 17 cities. It was produced by Hill Holliday and includes footage of Michael Roth, IPG’s CEO, well as CEOs from other public companies discussing the importance of diversity and, in particular, the importance of a diverse board. Karen Kaplan, Chairman and CEO of Hill Holliday, serves on 2020’s Board of Leaders, and was one of the guiding forces behind the video.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018