IPG Supports 2020 Women on Boards
To help mark the fifth anniversary of 2020 Women on Boards, IPG helped create a video that drives home the importance of the organization’s mantra, increasing the number of women on boards of directors.
The video was shown during 2020’s 2015 National Conversation, in front of more than 1600 people at 19 events in 17 cities. It was produced by Hill Holliday and includes footage of Michael Roth, IPG’s CEO, well as CEOs from other public companies discussing the importance of diversity and, in particular, the importance of a diverse board. Karen Kaplan, Chairman and CEO of Hill Holliday, serves on 2020’s Board of Leaders, and was one of the guiding forces behind the video.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018