FCB Buenos Aires Creates “Hugs for Life” in Honor of Prematurity Week
In honor of Prematurity Week this November, FCB Buenos Aires and Huggies developed “Hugs for Life,” a campaign to promote skin-to-skin contact between premature babies and their parents.
The campaign aimed to raise awareness of and funds for the care of premature babies. “Hugs for Life” showcases the value of the embrace and the benefits for both baby and parents. Also as part of this campaign, Huggies is donating equipment to Ramón Sardá Maternity Hospital for the care of premature babies and their mothers who are in residence at the hospital, and will donate up to 38,000 diapers to several early childhood centers in Argentina.
For more information please visit www.abrazosdevida.com.ar.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018