FCB and the Red Cross Use Children’s Drawings to Raise Funds for Syrian Refugees
As the Syrian refugee crisis continues to escalate in Europe and across the world, FCB Fältman & Malmén in Stockholm, Sweden, sought a way to help. They approached Bukowskis, the largest auction house in Scandinavia, with an idea to make a difference.
For three weeks in October, drawings by Syrian children depicting the tragic situation in Syria, were adorned in gold frames and placed next to fine art paintings and statuettes in the Bukowskis collections. Customers were given the opportunity to donate to the Red Cross to give assistance to Syrian refugees by a simple swipe of their phone.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019