FCB and the Red Cross Use Children’s Drawings to Raise Funds for Syrian Refugees
As the Syrian refugee crisis continues to escalate in Europe and across the world, FCB Fältman & Malmén in Stockholm, Sweden, sought a way to help. They approached Bukowskis, the largest auction house in Scandinavia, with an idea to make a difference.
For three weeks in October, drawings by Syrian children depicting the tragic situation in Syria, were adorned in gold frames and placed next to fine art paintings and statuettes in the Bukowskis collections. Customers were given the opportunity to donate to the Red Cross to give assistance to Syrian refugees by a simple swipe of their phone.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018