FCB and the Red Cross Use Children’s Drawings to Raise Funds for Syrian Refugees
As the Syrian refugee crisis continues to escalate in Europe and across the world, FCB Fältman & Malmén in Stockholm, Sweden, sought a way to help. They approached Bukowskis, the largest auction house in Scandinavia, with an idea to make a difference.
For three weeks in October, drawings by Syrian children depicting the tragic situation in Syria, were adorned in gold frames and placed next to fine art paintings and statuettes in the Bukowskis collections. Customers were given the opportunity to donate to the Red Cross to give assistance to Syrian refugees by a simple swipe of their phone.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019