Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Improve Lives of Those with HIV/AIDS
Since 2014, Bank of America’s partnership with (RED) has generated over $10 million towards the fight against AIDS. The funds are specifically targeted toward the prevention of HIV transmission from mother to child.
This year, Hill Holliday traveled to Africa with internationally renowned photographer Rankin, to tell the stories of the mothers and children whose lives have been transformed by life-saving antiretroviral medications – medications that cost as little as 30 cents a day. The goal of the campaign is to put a human face on the progress being made in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness and contributions for the work still to be done. Bank of America’s donations to date have provided more than 33 million days of life-saving medication.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018