Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Improve Lives of Those with HIV/AIDS
Since 2014, Bank of America’s partnership with (RED) has generated over $10 million towards the fight against AIDS. The funds are specifically targeted toward the prevention of HIV transmission from mother to child.
This year, Hill Holliday traveled to Africa with internationally renowned photographer Rankin, to tell the stories of the mothers and children whose lives have been transformed by life-saving antiretroviral medications – medications that cost as little as 30 cents a day. The goal of the campaign is to put a human face on the progress being made in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness and contributions for the work still to be done. Bank of America’s donations to date have provided more than 33 million days of life-saving medication.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019