Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Improve Lives of Those with HIV/AIDS
Since 2014, Bank of America’s partnership with (RED) has generated over $10 million towards the fight against AIDS. The funds are specifically targeted toward the prevention of HIV transmission from mother to child.
This year, Hill Holliday traveled to Africa with internationally renowned photographer Rankin, to tell the stories of the mothers and children whose lives have been transformed by life-saving antiretroviral medications – medications that cost as little as 30 cents a day. The goal of the campaign is to put a human face on the progress being made in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness and contributions for the work still to be done. Bank of America’s donations to date have provided more than 33 million days of life-saving medication.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018