Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Improve Lives of Those with HIV/AIDS
Since 2014, Bank of America’s partnership with (RED) has generated over $10 million towards the fight against AIDS. The funds are specifically targeted toward the prevention of HIV transmission from mother to child.
This year, Hill Holliday traveled to Africa with internationally renowned photographer Rankin, to tell the stories of the mothers and children whose lives have been transformed by life-saving antiretroviral medications – medications that cost as little as 30 cents a day. The goal of the campaign is to put a human face on the progress being made in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness and contributions for the work still to be done. Bank of America’s donations to date have provided more than 33 million days of life-saving medication.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019