Hill Holliday and Bank of America Help Improve Lives of Those with HIV/AIDS
Since 2014, Bank of America’s partnership with (RED) has generated over $10 million towards the fight against AIDS. The funds are specifically targeted toward the prevention of HIV transmission from mother to child.
This year, Hill Holliday traveled to Africa with internationally renowned photographer Rankin, to tell the stories of the mothers and children whose lives have been transformed by life-saving antiretroviral medications – medications that cost as little as 30 cents a day. The goal of the campaign is to put a human face on the progress being made in the fight against HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness and contributions for the work still to be done. Bank of America’s donations to date have provided more than 33 million days of life-saving medication.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018