FCB Inferno Fights Homelessness with “Change Please”
Working with NGO, The Big Issue , FCB Inferno developed an innovative idea to help tackle homelessness. In partnership with London coffee brand, Old Spike Roastery, FCB Inferno and The Big Issue joined together to launch Change Please, an initiative that pays homeless people the London living wage and helps them get back into the workforce.
By tapping into the nation’s thirst for coffee and providing people who are homeless with the skills and equipment needed to sell great coffee, Change Please launched five coffee carts in high-profile locations across London. Each mobile coffee van is staffed by homeless people, and all the profits go back into the program to buy more vans and train the next wave of baristas.
FCB Inferno provided the funding to launch the program, and, through fundraising and sponsors, funding is now in place for an additional 20 carts.
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018