Deutsch Creates Silent Auction to Benefit Homeless Teens
Deutsch North America Chief Creative Officer, Pete Favat and his wife Amy hosted a silent auction event in Santa Monica to benefit the only homeless youth center on the westside of LA, Safe Place for Youth (S.P.Y). The concept behind the event was to bring creative “makers” in the LA community together to make a better holiday for others through art.
Pete and his team contacted ad agencies and production houses around LA to donate a total of 100 pieces of art for the event, aptly named "100 Pieces."
The artwork that was auctioned included furniture, paintings, photography and sculpture. All proceeds from the event will go directly to S.P.Y., which opens its doors to more than 6,000 youths under the age of 25 on the streets of LA each year.
The event raised more than $50,000 for S.P.Y. and is planned again for next year!
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019