Deutsch Creates Silent Auction to Benefit Homeless Teens
Deutsch North America Chief Creative Officer, Pete Favat and his wife Amy hosted a silent auction event in Santa Monica to benefit the only homeless youth center on the westside of LA, Safe Place for Youth (S.P.Y). The concept behind the event was to bring creative “makers” in the LA community together to make a better holiday for others through art.
Pete and his team contacted ad agencies and production houses around LA to donate a total of 100 pieces of art for the event, aptly named "100 Pieces."
The artwork that was auctioned included furniture, paintings, photography and sculpture. All proceeds from the event will go directly to S.P.Y., which opens its doors to more than 6,000 youths under the age of 25 on the streets of LA each year.
The event raised more than $50,000 for S.P.Y. and is planned again for next year!
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018