Deutsch Creates Silent Auction to Benefit Homeless Teens
Deutsch North America Chief Creative Officer, Pete Favat and his wife Amy hosted a silent auction event in Santa Monica to benefit the only homeless youth center on the westside of LA, Safe Place for Youth (S.P.Y). The concept behind the event was to bring creative “makers” in the LA community together to make a better holiday for others through art.
Pete and his team contacted ad agencies and production houses around LA to donate a total of 100 pieces of art for the event, aptly named "100 Pieces."
The artwork that was auctioned included furniture, paintings, photography and sculpture. All proceeds from the event will go directly to S.P.Y., which opens its doors to more than 6,000 youths under the age of 25 on the streets of LA each year.
The event raised more than $50,000 for S.P.Y. and is planned again for next year!
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018