Deutsch Creates Silent Auction to Benefit Homeless Teens
Deutsch North America Chief Creative Officer, Pete Favat and his wife Amy hosted a silent auction event in Santa Monica to benefit the only homeless youth center on the westside of LA, Safe Place for Youth (S.P.Y). The concept behind the event was to bring creative “makers” in the LA community together to make a better holiday for others through art.
Pete and his team contacted ad agencies and production houses around LA to donate a total of 100 pieces of art for the event, aptly named "100 Pieces."
The artwork that was auctioned included furniture, paintings, photography and sculpture. All proceeds from the event will go directly to S.P.Y., which opens its doors to more than 6,000 youths under the age of 25 on the streets of LA each year.
The event raised more than $50,000 for S.P.Y. and is planned again for next year!
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019