Deutsch Creates Silent Auction to Benefit Homeless Teens
Deutsch North America Chief Creative Officer, Pete Favat and his wife Amy hosted a silent auction event in Santa Monica to benefit the only homeless youth center on the westside of LA, Safe Place for Youth (S.P.Y). The concept behind the event was to bring creative “makers” in the LA community together to make a better holiday for others through art.
Pete and his team contacted ad agencies and production houses around LA to donate a total of 100 pieces of art for the event, aptly named "100 Pieces."
The artwork that was auctioned included furniture, paintings, photography and sculpture. All proceeds from the event will go directly to S.P.Y., which opens its doors to more than 6,000 youths under the age of 25 on the streets of LA each year.
The event raised more than $50,000 for S.P.Y. and is planned again for next year!
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018