Mullen Lowe Lintas Creates New Work for Lifebuoy’s “Help a Child Reach 5”
For Lifebuoy’s much talked about “Help a Child Reach 5” campaign created for the Indian market, the brand has come up with a third addition to the series called “Chamki.” Conceptualized by Mullen Lowe Lintas, “Chamki” focuses on the importance of neonatal care and newborn hygiene.
Each year, in India, over two million children die before their 5th birthday due to infections that can be prevented by simple hand washing with soap. Of the children who die before the age of five, 44 per cent do not live past 28 days of their birth.
“Chamki” is the story of an expectant mother, Sangrahi, who discusses her hopes and dreams for the yet unborn child. To help her understand the importance of clean hands, she is shown a message from her daughter (from the future), who is now seven, thanking her for all the things her mother did, most important, washing her hands and helping the child live past 28 days.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018