Mullen Lowe Lintas Creates New Work for Lifebuoy’s “Help a Child Reach 5”
For Lifebuoy’s much talked about “Help a Child Reach 5” campaign created for the Indian market, the brand has come up with a third addition to the series called “Chamki.” Conceptualized by Mullen Lowe Lintas, “Chamki” focuses on the importance of neonatal care and newborn hygiene.
Each year, in India, over two million children die before their 5th birthday due to infections that can be prevented by simple hand washing with soap. Of the children who die before the age of five, 44 per cent do not live past 28 days of their birth.
“Chamki” is the story of an expectant mother, Sangrahi, who discusses her hopes and dreams for the yet unborn child. To help her understand the importance of clean hands, she is shown a message from her daughter (from the future), who is now seven, thanking her for all the things her mother did, most important, washing her hands and helping the child live past 28 days.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019