Mullen Lowe Lintas Creates New Work for Lifebuoy’s “Help a Child Reach 5”
For Lifebuoy’s much talked about “Help a Child Reach 5” campaign created for the Indian market, the brand has come up with a third addition to the series called “Chamki.” Conceptualized by Mullen Lowe Lintas, “Chamki” focuses on the importance of neonatal care and newborn hygiene.
Each year, in India, over two million children die before their 5th birthday due to infections that can be prevented by simple hand washing with soap. Of the children who die before the age of five, 44 per cent do not live past 28 days of their birth.
“Chamki” is the story of an expectant mother, Sangrahi, who discusses her hopes and dreams for the yet unborn child. To help her understand the importance of clean hands, she is shown a message from her daughter (from the future), who is now seven, thanking her for all the things her mother did, most important, washing her hands and helping the child live past 28 days.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018