MullenLowe and JetBlue Encourage New Yorkers to Steal for Swag
To further its reputation as “New York’s Hometown Airline,” JetBlue worked with MullenLowe on an innovative out of home campaign that encouraged New Yorkers to literally steal ads that contained vouchers for JetBlue flights as well as Jets and Nets tickets. The vouchers for the swag were hiding in plain sight on nearly 200 bus shelter ads around the five boroughs of New York City. And all folks had to do to redeem them was to tear down the posters.
The #NYCTakeoff ads were created in both English and Spanish. Some who removed the posters even got a surprise treat from a JetBlue crew member. Watch the video for more!
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018