McCann and L'Oreal Encourage Women to Share What's #WorthSaying
This year, McCann New York elevated the Red Carpet conversation for L’Oreal Paris. As the brand that stands for the worth of all women, and as a sponsor of the Golden Globes, L’Oreal wanted to create something positive and powerful for women everywhere. So McCann’s integrated team created a digital program that went beyond the gowns, the updos and the lipstick to instead hear what’s on women’s minds – and their lips. Eliciting L’Oreal’s spokespeople as well as women all over America to post on social, the ‘#WorthSaying’ campaign was an unprecedented success — resulting in over 1 billion PR and social impressions.
On L’Oreal’s owned social platforms, the campaign resulted in 3X the engagement and doubled their follower growth from the same day the week prior. Social media influencers, non-profits, experts and more, all banded together across Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook to show their support and lend their voices. L’Oréal saw participation and press from Upworthy, Refinery29, InStyle, LeanIn, and more. Users who spoke up on social were amplified by L’Oréal on real-time display banners. And the L’Oreal spokeswomen spoke up too: Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandon, Andie MacDowell, Eva Longoria and Karlie Kloss, plus many more. This Golden Globes, L’Oréal was proud to provide the platform for so much powerful conversation, encouraging millions of women who have so much that is #WorthSaying.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018