McCann and L'Oreal Encourage Women to Share What's #WorthSaying
This year, McCann New York elevated the Red Carpet conversation for L’Oreal Paris. As the brand that stands for the worth of all women, and as a sponsor of the Golden Globes, L’Oreal wanted to create something positive and powerful for women everywhere. So McCann’s integrated team created a digital program that went beyond the gowns, the updos and the lipstick to instead hear what’s on women’s minds – and their lips. Eliciting L’Oreal’s spokespeople as well as women all over America to post on social, the ‘#WorthSaying’ campaign was an unprecedented success — resulting in over 1 billion PR and social impressions.
On L’Oreal’s owned social platforms, the campaign resulted in 3X the engagement and doubled their follower growth from the same day the week prior. Social media influencers, non-profits, experts and more, all banded together across Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook to show their support and lend their voices. L’Oréal saw participation and press from Upworthy, Refinery29, InStyle, LeanIn, and more. Users who spoke up on social were amplified by L’Oréal on real-time display banners. And the L’Oreal spokeswomen spoke up too: Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandon, Andie MacDowell, Eva Longoria and Karlie Kloss, plus many more. This Golden Globes, L’Oréal was proud to provide the platform for so much powerful conversation, encouraging millions of women who have so much that is #WorthSaying.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019