McCann and L'Oreal Encourage Women to Share What's #WorthSaying
This year, McCann New York elevated the Red Carpet conversation for L’Oreal Paris. As the brand that stands for the worth of all women, and as a sponsor of the Golden Globes, L’Oreal wanted to create something positive and powerful for women everywhere. So McCann’s integrated team created a digital program that went beyond the gowns, the updos and the lipstick to instead hear what’s on women’s minds – and their lips. Eliciting L’Oreal’s spokespeople as well as women all over America to post on social, the ‘#WorthSaying’ campaign was an unprecedented success — resulting in over 1 billion PR and social impressions.
On L’Oreal’s owned social platforms, the campaign resulted in 3X the engagement and doubled their follower growth from the same day the week prior. Social media influencers, non-profits, experts and more, all banded together across Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook to show their support and lend their voices. L’Oréal saw participation and press from Upworthy, Refinery29, InStyle, LeanIn, and more. Users who spoke up on social were amplified by L’Oréal on real-time display banners. And the L’Oreal spokeswomen spoke up too: Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandon, Andie MacDowell, Eva Longoria and Karlie Kloss, plus many more. This Golden Globes, L’Oréal was proud to provide the platform for so much powerful conversation, encouraging millions of women who have so much that is #WorthSaying.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018