FCB Mayo Uses Vultures to Help Identify Polluted Areas
To raise awareness about the importance of solid waste management and garbage collection in Lima, Peru, FCB Mayo, the Peruvian Ministry of Environment and the United States Agency of International Development (USAID) launched “Vultures War.”
Using a group of vultures equipped with cameras and GPS units, “Vultures War” helps pinpoint Lima’s most polluted areas. The vultures have already revealed the most intensely affected areas of the capital, which can be seen through www.GallinazoAvisa.pe.
For Peruvians who would like to be a “Land Vulture” and participate in this movement by reporting any piles of trash they see, and to help make Lima a less polluted city, register at www.GallinazoAvisa.pe (AVISA/WARN button) and join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #GallinazoAvisa.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018