FCB Mayo Uses Vultures to Help Identify Polluted Areas
To raise awareness about the importance of solid waste management and garbage collection in Lima, Peru, FCB Mayo, the Peruvian Ministry of Environment and the United States Agency of International Development (USAID) launched “Vultures War.”
Using a group of vultures equipped with cameras and GPS units, “Vultures War” helps pinpoint Lima’s most polluted areas. The vultures have already revealed the most intensely affected areas of the capital, which can be seen through www.GallinazoAvisa.pe.
For Peruvians who would like to be a “Land Vulture” and participate in this movement by reporting any piles of trash they see, and to help make Lima a less polluted city, register at www.GallinazoAvisa.pe (AVISA/WARN button) and join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #GallinazoAvisa.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019