FCB Mayo Uses Vultures to Help Identify Polluted Areas
To raise awareness about the importance of solid waste management and garbage collection in Lima, Peru, FCB Mayo, the Peruvian Ministry of Environment and the United States Agency of International Development (USAID) launched “Vultures War.”
Using a group of vultures equipped with cameras and GPS units, “Vultures War” helps pinpoint Lima’s most polluted areas. The vultures have already revealed the most intensely affected areas of the capital, which can be seen through www.GallinazoAvisa.pe.
For Peruvians who would like to be a “Land Vulture” and participate in this movement by reporting any piles of trash they see, and to help make Lima a less polluted city, register at www.GallinazoAvisa.pe (AVISA/WARN button) and join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #GallinazoAvisa.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018