FCB Mayo Uses Vultures to Help Identify Polluted Areas
To raise awareness about the importance of solid waste management and garbage collection in Lima, Peru, FCB Mayo, the Peruvian Ministry of Environment and the United States Agency of International Development (USAID) launched “Vultures War.”
Using a group of vultures equipped with cameras and GPS units, “Vultures War” helps pinpoint Lima’s most polluted areas. The vultures have already revealed the most intensely affected areas of the capital, which can be seen through www.GallinazoAvisa.pe.
For Peruvians who would like to be a “Land Vulture” and participate in this movement by reporting any piles of trash they see, and to help make Lima a less polluted city, register at www.GallinazoAvisa.pe (AVISA/WARN button) and join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #GallinazoAvisa.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019