FCB Auckland Brings Teen Depression Into Focus
New Zealand has one of the highest rates of youth depression and anxiety in the world. Rather than sugarcoat the issue, FCB Auckland created an unusually honest and empathetic print campaign for schools aimed at stopping teens in their tracks and driving them to thelowdown.co.nz, the Health Promotion Agency’s online youth mental health resource. In addition to the print campaign, FCB Auckland designed this site from strategy and concept to site construction and content creation including video and photographic production.
The headline for each of the print ads created by FCB Auckland is based on a different unexpected insight the agency gained from interviewing dozens of real teenagers with anxiety and depression.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019