FCB Auckland Brings Teen Depression Into Focus
New Zealand has one of the highest rates of youth depression and anxiety in the world. Rather than sugarcoat the issue, FCB Auckland created an unusually honest and empathetic print campaign for schools aimed at stopping teens in their tracks and driving them to thelowdown.co.nz, the Health Promotion Agency’s online youth mental health resource. In addition to the print campaign, FCB Auckland designed this site from strategy and concept to site construction and content creation including video and photographic production.
The headline for each of the print ads created by FCB Auckland is based on a different unexpected insight the agency gained from interviewing dozens of real teenagers with anxiety and depression.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018