FCB Auckland Brings Teen Depression Into Focus
New Zealand has one of the highest rates of youth depression and anxiety in the world. Rather than sugarcoat the issue, FCB Auckland created an unusually honest and empathetic print campaign for schools aimed at stopping teens in their tracks and driving them to thelowdown.co.nz, the Health Promotion Agency’s online youth mental health resource. In addition to the print campaign, FCB Auckland designed this site from strategy and concept to site construction and content creation including video and photographic production.
The headline for each of the print ads created by FCB Auckland is based on a different unexpected insight the agency gained from interviewing dozens of real teenagers with anxiety and depression.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018