FCB Auckland Brings Teen Depression Into Focus
New Zealand has one of the highest rates of youth depression and anxiety in the world. Rather than sugarcoat the issue, FCB Auckland created an unusually honest and empathetic print campaign for schools aimed at stopping teens in their tracks and driving them to thelowdown.co.nz, the Health Promotion Agency’s online youth mental health resource. In addition to the print campaign, FCB Auckland designed this site from strategy and concept to site construction and content creation including video and photographic production.
The headline for each of the print ads created by FCB Auckland is based on a different unexpected insight the agency gained from interviewing dozens of real teenagers with anxiety and depression.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019