FCB Auckland Brings Teen Depression Into Focus
New Zealand has one of the highest rates of youth depression and anxiety in the world. Rather than sugarcoat the issue, FCB Auckland created an unusually honest and empathetic print campaign for schools aimed at stopping teens in their tracks and driving them to thelowdown.co.nz, the Health Promotion Agency’s online youth mental health resource. In addition to the print campaign, FCB Auckland designed this site from strategy and concept to site construction and content creation including video and photographic production.
The headline for each of the print ads created by FCB Auckland is based on a different unexpected insight the agency gained from interviewing dozens of real teenagers with anxiety and depression.
- Writing a New Story for Surfacing - Published on 03/23/2018
- FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment - Published on 03/22/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018