Area 23 Uses the Arts to Raise Awareness About Lung Disease
Area 23, working with client Insmed, has launched a new disease awareness campaign to elevate the importance of diagnosing NTM (nontuberculous mycobacteria), a rare but serious lung disease.
The problem, in a nutshell, is that words alone simply weren’t getting it done. For a person suffering from undiagnosed NTM, their complaints about painful and disruptive symptoms fell on deaf ears. Doctors put a low priority on diagnosing and treating NTM, leaving patients to suffer for months, even years without ever knowing what’s wrong with them.
Our idea was simple: Connect real NTM patients with artists from around the world who can help bring the impact of NTM on patients to vivid life. Area 23 was responsible for creative conception as well as finding the artists and connecting NTM sufferers with them. The one-of-a-kind pieces of art that were created ran in medical publications as well as banner ads and at trade shows. They are meant to help doctors realize the impact NTM is having on their patients’ lives and motivate them to work with patients to find solutions.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018