For Heart Failure Awareness Week, FCB Health Changes Its Name to FCB Heart
While 90% of people are aware of heart failure, fewer than 5% can tell you anything about its symptoms. And with heart failure, not knowing can be deadly. So FCB Health decided to be an agent of change, beginning with its name.
Heart Failure isn’t a heart attack, and it’s not the same thing as heart disease. Heart failure is when the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs, and it affects more than 5 million people in the US alone
This name change is just one piece of the agency’s larger campaign focusing on heart failure education and living a heart-healthy lifestyle. FCB Heart is also engaging the public with multichannel tactics including social media activation, disease awareness communications, and handing out informational “heart cards” in and around New York City's Herald Square. They’ve even staged a takeover of fcbhealthcare.com.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019