For Heart Failure Awareness Week, FCB Health Changes Its Name to FCB Heart
While 90% of people are aware of heart failure, fewer than 5% can tell you anything about its symptoms. And with heart failure, not knowing can be deadly. So FCB Health decided to be an agent of change, beginning with its name.
Heart Failure isn’t a heart attack, and it’s not the same thing as heart disease. Heart failure is when the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs, and it affects more than 5 million people in the US alone
This name change is just one piece of the agency’s larger campaign focusing on heart failure education and living a heart-healthy lifestyle. FCB Heart is also engaging the public with multichannel tactics including social media activation, disease awareness communications, and handing out informational “heart cards” in and around New York City's Herald Square. They’ve even staged a takeover of fcbhealthcare.com.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019