For Heart Failure Awareness Week, FCB Health Changes Its Name to FCB Heart
While 90% of people are aware of heart failure, fewer than 5% can tell you anything about its symptoms. And with heart failure, not knowing can be deadly. So FCB Health decided to be an agent of change, beginning with its name.
Heart Failure isn’t a heart attack, and it’s not the same thing as heart disease. Heart failure is when the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs, and it affects more than 5 million people in the US alone
This name change is just one piece of the agency’s larger campaign focusing on heart failure education and living a heart-healthy lifestyle. FCB Heart is also engaging the public with multichannel tactics including social media activation, disease awareness communications, and handing out informational “heart cards” in and around New York City's Herald Square. They’ve even staged a takeover of fcbhealthcare.com.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018