Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet Encourage Acts of Kindness for Leap Year
Chevrolet’s #DayItForward, created by Commonwealth//McCann, encourages fans to use their "extra 24 hours" in the Leap Year to do something nice for another person. The effort focuses on what can be done for someone who doesn’t expect the act of kindness.
Chevy facilitated contributions from about two dozen people, including actors Kevin Spacey and Sofia Vergara, athletes Daniel Norris of the Detroit Tigers and Adam Jones of the Baltimore Orioles, and musicians like Luke Bryan.
The lead spot features Kevin Spacey surprising an aspiring actor with a substantial grant and an offer to guide him through the drama school application process.
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018