Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet Encourage Acts of Kindness for Leap Year
Chevrolet’s #DayItForward, created by Commonwealth//McCann, encourages fans to use their "extra 24 hours" in the Leap Year to do something nice for another person. The effort focuses on what can be done for someone who doesn’t expect the act of kindness.
Chevy facilitated contributions from about two dozen people, including actors Kevin Spacey and Sofia Vergara, athletes Daniel Norris of the Detroit Tigers and Adam Jones of the Baltimore Orioles, and musicians like Luke Bryan.
The lead spot features Kevin Spacey surprising an aspiring actor with a substantial grant and an offer to guide him through the drama school application process.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019