Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet Encourage Acts of Kindness for Leap Year
Chevrolet’s #DayItForward, created by Commonwealth//McCann, encourages fans to use their "extra 24 hours" in the Leap Year to do something nice for another person. The effort focuses on what can be done for someone who doesn’t expect the act of kindness.
Chevy facilitated contributions from about two dozen people, including actors Kevin Spacey and Sofia Vergara, athletes Daniel Norris of the Detroit Tigers and Adam Jones of the Baltimore Orioles, and musicians like Luke Bryan.
The lead spot features Kevin Spacey surprising an aspiring actor with a substantial grant and an offer to guide him through the drama school application process.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018