McCann Lima and Sodimac Homecenter Creatively Fight Driver Fatigue
In Peru, one in every three road accidents is due to driver fatigue. During summertime these accidents are most likely to occur on the Panamericana Sur Highway, the road from Lima to the Chilean border that includes a long stretch of nothing but billboards and unscenic flatlands. To make matters worse, there are no areas where drivers can stop and rest.
Sodimac Homecenter, McCann’s home improvement client, saw this as an opportunity to provide tired drivers with much more than just another billboard. Sodimac created a rest stop around its billboard that brought drivers the comforts of home. Tired drivers can park for free and nap in a sheltered single-car garage decorated like a bedroom, provided with the service of 24/7 security and amenities such as a Wi-Fi connection and sleep masks.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019