McCann Lima and Sodimac Homecenter Creatively Fight Driver Fatigue
In Peru, one in every three road accidents is due to driver fatigue. During summertime these accidents are most likely to occur on the Panamericana Sur Highway, the road from Lima to the Chilean border that includes a long stretch of nothing but billboards and unscenic flatlands. To make matters worse, there are no areas where drivers can stop and rest.
Sodimac Homecenter, McCann’s home improvement client, saw this as an opportunity to provide tired drivers with much more than just another billboard. Sodimac created a rest stop around its billboard that brought drivers the comforts of home. Tired drivers can park for free and nap in a sheltered single-car garage decorated like a bedroom, provided with the service of 24/7 security and amenities such as a Wi-Fi connection and sleep masks.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019