McCann Lima and Sodimac Homecenter Creatively Fight Driver Fatigue
In Peru, one in every three road accidents is due to driver fatigue. During summertime these accidents are most likely to occur on the Panamericana Sur Highway, the road from Lima to the Chilean border that includes a long stretch of nothing but billboards and unscenic flatlands. To make matters worse, there are no areas where drivers can stop and rest.
Sodimac Homecenter, McCann’s home improvement client, saw this as an opportunity to provide tired drivers with much more than just another billboard. Sodimac created a rest stop around its billboard that brought drivers the comforts of home. Tired drivers can park for free and nap in a sheltered single-car garage decorated like a bedroom, provided with the service of 24/7 security and amenities such as a Wi-Fi connection and sleep masks.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018