McCann Lima and Sodimac Homecenter Creatively Fight Driver Fatigue
In Peru, one in every three road accidents is due to driver fatigue. During summertime these accidents are most likely to occur on the Panamericana Sur Highway, the road from Lima to the Chilean border that includes a long stretch of nothing but billboards and unscenic flatlands. To make matters worse, there are no areas where drivers can stop and rest.
Sodimac Homecenter, McCann’s home improvement client, saw this as an opportunity to provide tired drivers with much more than just another billboard. Sodimac created a rest stop around its billboard that brought drivers the comforts of home. Tired drivers can park for free and nap in a sheltered single-car garage decorated like a bedroom, provided with the service of 24/7 security and amenities such as a Wi-Fi connection and sleep masks.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019