m:united//McCann Highlights Women in STEM for International Women’s Day
McCann’s global Microsoft business unit, m:united//McCann, created an integrated global campaign for Microsoft that celebrates the contributions of women for International Women’s Day – March 8th. The work highlights the contributions of women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) and encourages girls and women to pursue their passions, free from any gender restraints. A 1:40 film cites a number of women scientists + inventors: Yvonne Brill, Ada Lovelace and Tabitha Babbitt. Yvonne Brill developed rocket and jet propulsion systems. Ada Lovelace devised the first computer program—in 1843. And Tabitha Babbitt invented the circular saw.
The campaign includes broadcast, online video and social media across 35 countries and is part of Microsoft's wider ,ongoing campaign, "Make What's Next," which includes programs and resources available at MakeWhatsNext.com. The campaign both encourages girls to pursue careers in STEM and examines the fact that only about 10 percent of executives at Silicon Valley's top 150 tech companies are women.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018