m:united//McCann Highlights Women in STEM for International Women’s Day
McCann’s global Microsoft business unit, m:united//McCann, created an integrated global campaign for Microsoft that celebrates the contributions of women for International Women’s Day – March 8th. The work highlights the contributions of women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) and encourages girls and women to pursue their passions, free from any gender restraints. A 1:40 film cites a number of women scientists + inventors: Yvonne Brill, Ada Lovelace and Tabitha Babbitt. Yvonne Brill developed rocket and jet propulsion systems. Ada Lovelace devised the first computer program—in 1843. And Tabitha Babbitt invented the circular saw.
The campaign includes broadcast, online video and social media across 35 countries and is part of Microsoft's wider ,ongoing campaign, "Make What's Next," which includes programs and resources available at MakeWhatsNext.com. The campaign both encourages girls to pursue careers in STEM and examines the fact that only about 10 percent of executives at Silicon Valley's top 150 tech companies are women.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018