Golin Uses Unconventional Approach to Finding Top Talent
In a move to diversify the ranks of its interns, Golin created The Unternship. Golin’s “untern” will have the opportunity to experience fresh perspectives via an “awe-inspiring two-month journey of his or her choice,” followed-up by a traditional placement at the company’s headquarters.
Rather than asking for an application via a resume or a CV, Golin asks potential unterns to apply by pitching an idea for their adventure via a Youtube-style video, an animation or a blog post. And the qualifications are a bit unusual as well. The Unternship is “open to anyone– graduate, non-graduate, 20 or 40. The only criteria is that candidates are brave, bold and bring something new to the team.”
Submit your untern entry here!
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019