Golin Uses Unconventional Approach to Finding Top Talent
In a move to diversify the ranks of its interns, Golin created The Unternship. Golin’s “untern” will have the opportunity to experience fresh perspectives via an “awe-inspiring two-month journey of his or her choice,” followed-up by a traditional placement at the company’s headquarters.
Rather than asking for an application via a resume or a CV, Golin asks potential unterns to apply by pitching an idea for their adventure via a Youtube-style video, an animation or a blog post. And the qualifications are a bit unusual as well. The Unternship is “open to anyone– graduate, non-graduate, 20 or 40. The only criteria is that candidates are brave, bold and bring something new to the team.”
Submit your untern entry here!
- Mastercard Brings People Together in The “Listening Room” - Published on 02/22/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018