Golin Uses Unconventional Approach to Finding Top Talent
In a move to diversify the ranks of its interns, Golin created The Unternship. Golin’s “untern” will have the opportunity to experience fresh perspectives via an “awe-inspiring two-month journey of his or her choice,” followed-up by a traditional placement at the company’s headquarters.
Rather than asking for an application via a resume or a CV, Golin asks potential unterns to apply by pitching an idea for their adventure via a Youtube-style video, an animation or a blog post. And the qualifications are a bit unusual as well. The Unternship is “open to anyone– graduate, non-graduate, 20 or 40. The only criteria is that candidates are brave, bold and bring something new to the team.”
Submit your untern entry here!
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018