Golin Uses Unconventional Approach to Finding Top Talent
In a move to diversify the ranks of its interns, Golin created The Unternship. Golin’s “untern” will have the opportunity to experience fresh perspectives via an “awe-inspiring two-month journey of his or her choice,” followed-up by a traditional placement at the company’s headquarters.
Rather than asking for an application via a resume or a CV, Golin asks potential unterns to apply by pitching an idea for their adventure via a Youtube-style video, an animation or a blog post. And the qualifications are a bit unusual as well. The Unternship is “open to anyone– graduate, non-graduate, 20 or 40. The only criteria is that candidates are brave, bold and bring something new to the team.”
Submit your untern entry here!
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018