Ensemble Enables Consumers to Create Their Own Kit Kats
Ensemble had an amazing opportunity to modernize the iconic Kit Kat bar, but to do this, they had to convince the brand to go where it had never gone before. This meant we too had to learn a new skill – the art of making chocolate.
The concept was a pop-up store where consumers became creators. The Kit Kat Studio was a delicious testing ground of new flavors and a brand first that gave fans the personal VIP experience with a say on everything from flavors to design to naming their masterpiece. There were close to 16,000 unique Kit Kat combinations.
What would you go for? Milk or dark chocolate? Fragrant pink rose petals or lightly salted caramel popcorn? Maybe both?
The Ensemble activations team created a compact space, which housed a visible working kitchen and a beautiful front of house chocolatier display. The digital development team kicked in with a bespoke point of sale system that facilitated the personalization and payment process. And the creative team followed up with a delicious visual identity covering everything from bench-tops to online buttons.
There were close to 13,000 custom creations and just over 13,700 special edition Kit Kats sold in five weeks. That’s close to 800 Kit Kats a day!
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019