McCann Lima and LAN Airlines Peru Give Children the Flight OF Their Dreams
McCann Worldgroup Peru has partnered with LAN Airlines Peru to publicize an initiative that gives the poorest children of Peru a chance to fly for the first time and enjoy a free trip to Lima, the country’s capital. The campaign, “Kids that dream, kids that fly,” was initiated in 2011 and has reached over 350 children, giving them the opportunity to visit the capital city while offering their first experience in an airplane.
McCann Lima has created a TV commercial, “Mariela's Dream," about a little girl from Cusibamba, Cusco, a tiny, remote Andean mountain village. Mariela’s dream is to sing among the clouds. Mariela gets her chance when she flies from the remote countryside to Lima. In the TV commercial, Mariela’s entire village turns out to see her off on her journey.
“We were looking to introduce this program to the general audience, through a positive and motivational message,” says Mauricio Fernández Maldonado, chief creative officer of McCann Lima. “Because, while sometimes it seems that a dream can never come true, if you believe in it, and won't let it go, you will always find a couple of wings that can help you reach your dreams; and, to do so, what better wings than LAN's?”
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019