McCann Lima and LAN Airlines Peru Give Children the Flight OF Their Dreams
McCann Worldgroup Peru has partnered with LAN Airlines Peru to publicize an initiative that gives the poorest children of Peru a chance to fly for the first time and enjoy a free trip to Lima, the country’s capital. The campaign, “Kids that dream, kids that fly,” was initiated in 2011 and has reached over 350 children, giving them the opportunity to visit the capital city while offering their first experience in an airplane.
McCann Lima has created a TV commercial, “Mariela's Dream," about a little girl from Cusibamba, Cusco, a tiny, remote Andean mountain village. Mariela’s dream is to sing among the clouds. Mariela gets her chance when she flies from the remote countryside to Lima. In the TV commercial, Mariela’s entire village turns out to see her off on her journey.
“We were looking to introduce this program to the general audience, through a positive and motivational message,” says Mauricio Fernández Maldonado, chief creative officer of McCann Lima. “Because, while sometimes it seems that a dream can never come true, if you believe in it, and won't let it go, you will always find a couple of wings that can help you reach your dreams; and, to do so, what better wings than LAN's?”
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019