McCann Lima and LAN Airlines Peru Give Children the Flight OF Their Dreams
McCann Worldgroup Peru has partnered with LAN Airlines Peru to publicize an initiative that gives the poorest children of Peru a chance to fly for the first time and enjoy a free trip to Lima, the country’s capital. The campaign, “Kids that dream, kids that fly,” was initiated in 2011 and has reached over 350 children, giving them the opportunity to visit the capital city while offering their first experience in an airplane.
McCann Lima has created a TV commercial, “Mariela's Dream," about a little girl from Cusibamba, Cusco, a tiny, remote Andean mountain village. Mariela’s dream is to sing among the clouds. Mariela gets her chance when she flies from the remote countryside to Lima. In the TV commercial, Mariela’s entire village turns out to see her off on her journey.
“We were looking to introduce this program to the general audience, through a positive and motivational message,” says Mauricio Fernández Maldonado, chief creative officer of McCann Lima. “Because, while sometimes it seems that a dream can never come true, if you believe in it, and won't let it go, you will always find a couple of wings that can help you reach your dreams; and, to do so, what better wings than LAN's?”
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018