Horizon FCB Creates Awareness for Autism
Working with “The Cause” project of the Gulf University For Science & Technology (GUST), as part of GUST’s corporate social responsibility efforts, Horizon FCB partnered with ABEER2 – a voluntary team for the mentally disabled – to launch a campaign aiming to spread autism awareness.
Horizon FCB came up with a creative idea – changing the color of the Kuwaiti flag from red to blue, the universal color for autism. The campaign coincided with World Autism Day and raised awareness using the Arabic hashtag that translated to “for them we changed to the color blue.” The campaign, which includes print, OOH and digital, directs viewers to Jaribha.com where they can donate to ABEER2.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018