Horizon FCB Creates Awareness for Autism
Working with “The Cause” project of the Gulf University For Science & Technology (GUST), as part of GUST’s corporate social responsibility efforts, Horizon FCB partnered with ABEER2 – a voluntary team for the mentally disabled – to launch a campaign aiming to spread autism awareness.
Horizon FCB came up with a creative idea – changing the color of the Kuwaiti flag from red to blue, the universal color for autism. The campaign coincided with World Autism Day and raised awareness using the Arabic hashtag that translated to “for them we changed to the color blue.” The campaign, which includes print, OOH and digital, directs viewers to Jaribha.com where they can donate to ABEER2.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018