Horizon FCB Creates Awareness for Autism
Working with “The Cause” project of the Gulf University For Science & Technology (GUST), as part of GUST’s corporate social responsibility efforts, Horizon FCB partnered with ABEER2 – a voluntary team for the mentally disabled – to launch a campaign aiming to spread autism awareness.
Horizon FCB came up with a creative idea – changing the color of the Kuwaiti flag from red to blue, the universal color for autism. The campaign coincided with World Autism Day and raised awareness using the Arabic hashtag that translated to “for them we changed to the color blue.” The campaign, which includes print, OOH and digital, directs viewers to Jaribha.com where they can donate to ABEER2.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019