Horizon FCB Creates Awareness for Autism
Working with “The Cause” project of the Gulf University For Science & Technology (GUST), as part of GUST’s corporate social responsibility efforts, Horizon FCB partnered with ABEER2 – a voluntary team for the mentally disabled – to launch a campaign aiming to spread autism awareness.
Horizon FCB came up with a creative idea – changing the color of the Kuwaiti flag from red to blue, the universal color for autism. The campaign coincided with World Autism Day and raised awareness using the Arabic hashtag that translated to “for them we changed to the color blue.” The campaign, which includes print, OOH and digital, directs viewers to Jaribha.com where they can donate to ABEER2.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018