FCB Health Raises Awareness Around TB
In conjunction with World Tuberculosis Day, FCB Health launched “Louder Than TB,” to raise awareness of tuberculosis (TB), which tops HIV as the leading cause of infectious disease deaths worldwide. Each year, nearly 10 million people develop TB, at least one million of whom are children. TB’s most heartbreaking targets are young children. Last year, one million children under the age of 14 fell ill with TB – 140,000 of them died.
The video is purposely silent toward the beginning to highlight the deafening silence surrounding this disease. The world, in fact, hasn’t been hearing that this is a crisis. And so, FCB Health created this new campaign for the TB Alliance to help turn up the volume during World Tuberculosis Day.
More than 30 partners including UNICEF, UNITAID, the World Health Organization and ONE have joined the cause to help raise a united voice to be louder than TB. Watch the campaign and find out more at http://louderthantb.org, a website for the cause also created by FCB Health.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018