FCB Health Raises Awareness Around TB
In conjunction with World Tuberculosis Day, FCB Health launched “Louder Than TB,” to raise awareness of tuberculosis (TB), which tops HIV as the leading cause of infectious disease deaths worldwide. Each year, nearly 10 million people develop TB, at least one million of whom are children. TB’s most heartbreaking targets are young children. Last year, one million children under the age of 14 fell ill with TB – 140,000 of them died.
The video is purposely silent toward the beginning to highlight the deafening silence surrounding this disease. The world, in fact, hasn’t been hearing that this is a crisis. And so, FCB Health created this new campaign for the TB Alliance to help turn up the volume during World Tuberculosis Day.
More than 30 partners including UNICEF, UNITAID, the World Health Organization and ONE have joined the cause to help raise a united voice to be louder than TB. Watch the campaign and find out more at http://louderthantb.org, a website for the cause also created by FCB Health.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018